Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Nov 02 2013, 08:32 PM

Along with that, what's up with the rewards expiring? If a person hires you for multiple jobs on a farm that is layered and/or stacked that takes a while to complete, the reward should not expire as long as I am on the farm working. I have all the big tools and sometimes it still takes a while.
Old Nov 03 2013, 11:40 PM

If I'm hired for multiple farms and there is worker already on the farm I arrive at, I go to another farm and start working there.
Old Nov 07 2013, 11:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi! Question??? since 2010 im playing FT i bought my FC with Mobile phone in Euro. why it change for me now in peso? my country is phil. but i'm living here in Germany. how can i pay in peso now? could you pls, turn back in Euro and same as usual pay only with Mobile phone. Thank you
Old Nov 07 2013, 11:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by apet View Post
Hi! Question??? since 2010 im playing FT i bought my FC with Mobile phone in Euro. why it change for me now in peso? my country is phil. but i'm living here in Germany. how can i pay in peso now? could you pls, turn back in Euro and same as usual pay only with Mobile phone. Thank you
You will have to change that in Facebook. Farm Town does not set your currency. Go to Facebook Account Settings and click on Payments in the left column. In the next screen is a way to set your currency.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 24 2013, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
You are proof that there are good farmers, still. Like you, I don't mind sharing and will not be a greedy pig and use my tools to get all, taking away from farmers who do not need it.
I wish more farmers were like you. I just worked a farm where it was me and three people with combines. I only have a 6x6 harvester and 5x5 plow. I was basically useless as the others were done before I could even click on my harvester. There is no need to hire four people with tools for one farm. No one gets any profit out of it.

I don't mind sharing work. If I am working with someone I usually harvest a line down the middle of the field so we each have an equal amount of field and each get our fair share of the work. and suggest that we each work one side of that line.Most of the farmers I have worked with are agreeable to that arrangement and have thanked me for being fair, but some still get greedy and take over the whole field in which case the best thing to do is leave. Also if the other worker doesn't have tools I won't use mine. Then they won't feel like they are being too slow and I won't be standing around waiting for them to finish so I can collect the bonus.
Old Nov 24 2013, 05:24 AM

I'm having problems at marketplace. I click to hire someone to work but it's not coming up whether they accept or not so I hire another. Go back to my farm and find they are both there working! Is anyone else having this problem.
Old Nov 24 2013, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisces16 View Post
I'm having problems at marketplace. I click to hire someone to work but it's not coming up whether they accept or not so I hire another. Go back to my farm and find they are both there working! Is anyone else having this problem.
Yes I get that a lot too

Last edited by ccheney; Nov 24 2013 at 11:31 PM.
Old Dec 08 2013, 05:34 AM

Default Pushy farmers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I wish more farmers were like you. I just worked a farm where it was me and three people with combines. I only have a 6x6 harvester and 5x5 plow. I was basically useless as the others were done before I could even click on my harvester. There is no need to hire four people with tools for one farm. No one gets any profit out of it.

I don't mind sharing work. If I am working with someone I usually harvest a line down the middle of the field so we each have an equal amount of field and each get our fair share of the work. and suggest that we each work one side of that line.Most of the farmers I have worked with are agreeable to that arrangement and have thanked me for being fair, but some still get greedy and take over the whole field in which case the best thing to do is leave. Also if the other worker doesn't have tools I won't use mine. Then they won't feel like they are being too slow and I won't be standing around waiting for them to finish so I can collect the bonus.
You sound like a dying breed there!
I was doing a farm earlier this morning and then up pops someone who basically took over the farm and cleared it in something like 6 clicks as they had the tools to do it in something like a 16x16 grid and as I am only a new farmer with 2 farms, don't have the luxury. I am doing it 1 by 1 and being partially sighted, takes me some time to do. The could see that I was doing the farm and could have jumped on one of the persons other farms.
I do have other profiles with other farms but I am taking time off from them to concentrate on my new farms.
Partially sighted farmer.
P.S. I LOVE DOING TREES
Old Dec 15 2013, 12:05 AM

I have seen the height of laziness and rudeness tonight. I along with 4 others were hired to harvest crops and trees plow fields and chop trees. Everyone harvested crops and plowed and then I started on the trees. The others stood there and waited for me to finish the trees then collected the bonus and left. They didn't lift a finger to help with the trees.
Old Dec 15 2013, 12:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I have seen the height of laziness and rudeness tonight. I along with 4 others were hired to harvest crops and trees plow fields and chop trees. Everyone harvested crops and plowed and then I started on the trees. The others stood there and waited for me to finish the trees then collected the bonus and left. They didn't lift a finger to help with the trees.
That should mean your bonus was bigger...the more work you do the more you get.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.