Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2017, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
With the addition of the new 5x5 Combine, will they be adding the hover feature? ie. when we hover the arrow over the crop, the name of the crime & time it will be ready or wasted. It's hard for me to determine which crops I want to replace or keep for the next quest before spoiling..
Hi knolen,
Only the developers know what they will add and they don't twell us before they do anything. You will just have to wait and see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2017, 05:34 PM

I think slashkey needs to update their game description, there is way more than 20 farms, 500 levels and 250 facilities
Old Mar 25 2017, 10:13 AM

Question Seaport Logbook

This might be a silly question, but why is it that once a neighbor has loaded products, some are green and others are pink? Is something new and why the difference?
Old Mar 25 2017, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcgowan View Post
This might be a silly question, but why is it that once a neighbor has loaded products, some are green and others are pink? Is something new and why the difference?
Hi imcgowan,
As Raul posted in the release note:
a) For dispatched ships, the Ship Logbook tab is highlighting in pink the disabled neighbour ports. These will be ports that were disabled after the ship was dispatched.

Those ports will be automatically skipped.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2017, 12:44 PM

the functionality of the big square h/p/p tool is funky. when i use it, many times the whole screen blinks when i click to h/p/p and after blinking that square isn't h/p/planted and i have to click it again. this happens 5 or 6 times per farm.
it seems unstable.
xoxo
Old Mar 25 2017, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
the functionality of the big square h/p/p tool is funky. when i use it, many times the whole screen blinks when i click to h/p/p and after blinking that square isn't h/p/planted and i have to click it again. this happens 5 or 6 times per farm.
it seems unstable.
xoxo
It's probably because of large amount of data being processed in a short period of time. A slower CPU in your PC and a not so fast internet connection will contribute to this issue. Your cache may need to be reset also. I've noticed this off and on for a few years and as I work farms, I still have it happen to me once in a while too, usually when I am in a hurry. Other than that, I don't know....
Old Mar 25 2017, 02:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
it seems unstable.
xoxo
Hi Rugged Barbie
I have that happen if I get in to big a rush. The problem is I try to click and move too quickly to the next spot which tries to move the farm instead of doing the work. It is different using the new tools from the old ones.
Old Mar 25 2017, 08:04 PM

I appreciate your responses. However, it shouldn't be happening. My cpu, memcache and history are very clean. I'm sure the Developers don't want a game with high end tools blinking out our game. It needs to be tweaked.
In my opinion, it's really not acceptable and I know they want a class act game.
xoxo
Old Mar 25 2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi imcgowan,
As Raul posted in the release note:
a) For dispatched ships, the Ship Logbook tab is highlighting in pink the disabled neighbour ports. These will be ports that were disabled after the ship was dispatched.

Those ports will be automatically skipped.
But, who disabled them? How did this happen?
Old Mar 25 2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
I appreciate your responses. However, it shouldn't be happening. My cpu, memcache and history are very clean. I'm sure the Developers don't want a game with high end tools blinking out our game. It needs to be tweaked.
In my opinion, it's really not acceptable and I know they want a class act game.
xoxo
That may also come from the un update drivers for your CPU and/or your graphics card and/or your virtual memory too small
Closed Thread