Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2017, 06:49 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by radovan View Post
When I open co quest, I see nothing under a double line. No arrow to move to the next item or next person.
Thank you in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickydwuk View Post
I have reported this to support - problem is still persisting. I don't get the arrows at the bottom of the page for co-op quests to move to the next neighbour. it is taking forever to go through them. I'm sure I am missing some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyceclover View Post
Yes, I am having trouble with the co-op quest navigation arrows ~ they are not there.
Hi everyone,

Raul added a question for you all. Could you please check if the neighbours in your neighbour bar with Coop Quests available has the blue dot to the right of their pic.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 16 2017, 06:57 PM

Default Cooperative Quest Navigation Arrow Issue

I am having the issue with Chrome and the Cooperative Quest navigation arrows. We've uninstalled, reinstalled, gone through the steps multiple times and it isn't fixing the problem.
Old Mar 16 2017, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted this:

Post-Release Updates - March 16th, 8:15PM

-BugFix: Missing navigation bar in the Cooperative Quest screen.

Known Issues:

- None

Be sure to close and restart your farms for it to take effect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2017, 08:50 PM

Problem fixed, but prior to, yes, all my co-op neighbors had the blue dot next to their name. That is how I opened them all ~ one by one. Glad it is fixed.
Old Mar 17 2017, 08:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question 5x5 Harvest Plow Sow

Are they going to fix the 5x5 combine to show the crops that are already planted when the combine hovers over the crop? I want to plant over the done crops with new crops, but the problem is, I can't identify all the crops when they are ready, so that when I plant a new crop, I don't know which one I'm harvesting & plowing over.
Here's another attempt at explaining what I mean> I have several different crops planted on farm 2, I need to plant Vanilla, several crops are ready, but I don't want to harvest/plow/sow all of them, only a couple for my quests, when I try to plant the Vanilla over another crop, the name & time of the crop doesn't show up when I hover over the crop with the combine. Are they going to fix that so I can see what I'm planting over?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 17 2017, 09:19 AM

Default New Release

Thanks for the update and level increase.

What I have been finding is that I am constantly running out of Rubber Sheets and Nylon Roll. Is there anyway you can increase the production of these two items?
Old Mar 17 2017, 09:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Are they going to fix the 5x5 combine to show the crops that are already planted when the combine hovers over the crop? I want to plant over the done crops with new crops, but the problem is, I can't identify all the crops when they are ready, so that when I plant a new crop, I don't know which one I'm harvesting & plowing over.
Here's another attempt at explaining what I mean> I have several different crops planted on farm 2, I need to plant Vanilla, several crops are ready, but I don't want to harvest/plow/sow all of them, only a couple for my quests, when I try to plant the Vanilla over another crop, the name & time of the crop doesn't show up when I hover over the crop with the combine. Are they going to fix that so I can see what I'm planting over?

For me it worked out best to just have 1 quest farm where I plant everything so I always have anything I need ready for quests ... I have my crops planted by 9 so I harvest w the 9 harvester so I can harvest exactly / only what I need for the quest ...... I don't think the big 'tools' will harvest only what you need and leave the other ready crops there ...
Old Mar 17 2017, 05:21 PM

I'm curious as to what Raul means by:

"In the next few months we plan to continue improving the performance of these tools."

Is it just that the new tools will increase in size, or does he have some new, radical ideas to spring on us? Waiting, waiting.

Last edited by bruhelmboldt; Mar 18 2017 at 05:19 PM.
Old Mar 17 2017, 05:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
I'm curious as to what Raul means by:

"In the next few moths we plan to continue improving the performance of these tools."

Is it just that the new tools will increase in size, or does he have some new, radical ideas to spring on us? Waiting, waiting.
Hi bruhelmboldt,
You guess is as good as ours. The developers don't tell us anything before they release it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2017, 12:37 PM

Question New Product Coming?

At Market, while selling non ingredients for me products, red ginger and cornflowers were exempt automatically even though they were checked. Does this mean there will be a new product from a factory coming soon that will use these flowers?
Closed Thread