Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 09 2017, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
Where is this Highlight or Extend feature ?? I would like to try / see the difference ... Right now I only have the seeder ,,
Hi Tuckertbnc,
As Clohar said it is in the lower right corner of your screen (where you normally see the eye) when you are holding the tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2017, 08:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Tuckertbnc,
As Clohar said it is in the lower right corner of your screen (where you normally see the eye) when you are holding the tool.
Thanks Taz ,, Totally missed where he said that ... after I posted I thought , why not go read the guide , duh , I haven't bought any of the other 5 way tools , so did not pay attention when they came out ... saw how to switch it , now only have to wait until I have crops ready to see the difference between the two when I plant ... I loved it when I planted in blocks this morning , so much quicker!
Old Mar 10 2017, 12:49 AM

Loving the new tools! thanks!

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Mar 10 2017, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendiddy View Post
I can never keep up even with an ink and pigments factory on all 32 farms.
Are you working your neighbor's facilities? It seems to have helped me to deal with ink shortages.
Old Mar 10 2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineking View Post
Are you working your neighbor's facilities? It seems to have helped me to deal with ink shortages.
There are also the long train cars and the new ships that also can help
Old Mar 10 2017, 11:45 AM

here i thought i was going to have to quit playing because of issues with my hands (carpal tunnel and tendonitis, both) but you guys brought out the new harvesting tools just in time... they're AWESOME!!!! thank you so very much!!!
Old Mar 10 2017, 11:47 AM

Default Crops do not appear with EX 5X5

Don't know if this has been posted yet. When using EX 5X5 Harvester/Plower Combine on ready to harvest crop fields, the crops do not appear, just shows green grass. Working the field then shows the plowed fields, ready for planting. The crops go into storage OK.
Old Mar 10 2017, 11:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
Don't know if this has been posted yet. When using EX 5X5 Harvester/Plower Combine on ready to harvest crop fields, the crops do not appear, just shows green grass. Working the field then shows the plowed fields, ready for planting. The crops go into storage OK.
Hi Dan,

When using the Ex Combine harvest-plow you are not planting crops so you should not be seeing crops as you work the fields. When you set the tool down by clicking on the green man you should see the plowed fields appear.

If you mean you are using the Ex Combine harvest-plant. The crops don't show as soon as they are worked, on your own farms, until you set the tool down, but they will if you work as an SN. This is being looked at. See the first post on the first page for "Known issues"

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 10 2017, 01:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs down Super Neighbor Issue

When I am working my neighbor that has selected me to be her Super Neighbor the 5xsquare is not favorable to me. Sometimes you can click when the items (ie flowers, trees) are inside the square and other times I have to have the square outside the flowers and not always does being on the side of the items work either. Seems like the player has to move the 5x5 square around before the item is affected. Thanks for being able to comment. Sandie39

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 10 2017, 01:52 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDIE39 View Post
When I am working my neighbor that has selected me to be her Super Neighbor the 5xsquare is not favorable to me. Sometimes you can click when the items (ie flowers, trees) are inside the square and other times I have to have the square outside the flowers and not always does being on the side of the items work either. Seems like the player has to move the 5x5 square around before the item is affected. Thanks for being able to comment. Sandie39
Hi SANDIE39,

If you do not like the Extent mode ( yellow box) you can switch to the Highlight mode. Look bottom right of your game screen when you have clicked on the tool. Instead of the Eye you will see a picture of the tool. Click on it and you will see a vertical toolbar with 3 buttons. Click on the top one to change to "Highlight" which is the old method of harvesting.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread