Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 15 2023, 04:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I mean I didn't even see the bonus chest at all even though I done all work that I completed. I'll go to support
Hi Alexandra J,
You did not see the bonus chest because you were not eligible for it for the players you were working for. You may have removed them as your neighbors or buddies, but didn't remove yourself as their neighbor or buddy which would prevent you from getting the bonus when working for them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2023, 04:27 AM

Default Buddy List

Hi, I added a farmer form the work market to my buddy list. When she worked my farm she didn't get any of the XP or coins. So I removed her from my buddy list and then she was getting the XP and coins. Why is this. The farmer even went to the inn from my farm and that didn't work either when they were in my buddy list. I thought only friends and neighbours didn't get the XP and coins. This particular farmer isn't even a friend.
Old Mar 31 2023, 06:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Hi, I added a farmer form the work market to my buddy list. When she worked my farm she didn't get any of the XP or coins. So I removed her from my buddy list and then she was getting the XP and coins. Why is this. The farmer even went to the inn from my farm and that didn't work either when they were in my buddy list. I thought only friends and neighbours didn't get the XP and coins. This particular farmer isn't even a friend.
Hi Vivienne,

I have moved your post to the thread about hiring and bonus chest.

Do you mean that they were not seeing the bonus chest? A Buddy can't earn the bonus chest either. They should have been getting the normal amount of xp and coins for working your farms without earning the bonus chest.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 01 2023, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Vivienne,

I have moved your post to the thread about hiring and bonus chest.

Do you mean that they were not seeing the bonus chest? A Buddy can't earn the bonus chest either. They should have been getting the normal amount of xp and coins for working your farms without earning the bonus chest.
Hi thanks for the response. Ok you have answered my query but I don't understand why anyone on your buddy list cannot earn the bonus chest. They are not friends on FB or a neighbour so why not? thanks
Old Apr 01 2023, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Hi thanks for the response. Ok you have answered my query but I don't understand why anyone on your buddy list cannot earn the bonus chest. They are not friends on FB or a neighbour so why not? thanks
Hi Vivienne

That is the rule the developers set for the Bonus Chest.

The information is the following link from our Game Guide for Hiring:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Old Apr 15 2023, 09:32 AM

OMG!!!! it happened again.. I hired someone to harvest / plow 2 farms/fields and they have harvested EVERY CROP ON EVERYONE FARM!!!!!!!!!!! BS!!!! How is this happening! ARE THEY CHEATING!!!
Old Apr 15 2023, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
OMG!!!! it happened again.. I hired someone to harvest / plow 2 farms/fields and they have harvested EVERY CROP ON EVERYONE FARM!!!!!!!!!!! BS!!!! How is this happening! ARE THEY CHEATING!!!
Hi Sundos

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring.

Are you sure you didnt click in All by mistake? As far as we know there is no way to work all farms if you didnt put a check mark for them when hiring.

I just hired for 2 farms, harvest and plow and the farmer only worked those 2 farms and I have other 22 ready to harvest/plow.
Old Apr 15 2023, 10:06 AM

I am positive .. completely positive that I had only 2 farms checked to harvest and plow

Thanks Mary .. it's pretty aggravating .. but I will get over it again.
Old Apr 15 2023, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
I am positive .. completely positive that I had only 2 farms checked to harvest and plow

Thanks Mary .. it's pretty aggravating .. but I will get over it again.
Im sorry but there is no way for us to check on this or know who was the farmer you hired.

If you wish you can send this problem to Support in case they get more tickets about this.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 26 2023, 08:27 AM

Default no points awarded

I just worked 34 farms and no points were awarded?? Farmtown on facebook.

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info