Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 01 2010, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
I have deleted several posts from this thread, as repetitive posting is considered spamming and is not permitted.

May I suggest that anyone still having problems with the game should look for the official thread in the Help and Support section and post there. We may be able to help.
Thank you very much Molly. It would be nice if we could have a personal option to block a poster when you get fed up with constant spamming?
Old Jul 01 2010, 12:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtosga View Post
Thank you very much Molly. It would be nice if we could have a personal option to block a poster when you get fed up with constant spamming?
Click on usercp at the top of the forum then click on edit ignore list, now type the user you want to ignore into the box and click okay. Now you will not see any more posts by this person.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 01 2010, 02:18 PM

Don't know where to go for the answer. Why are SHEEP not available in the gift list?
Old Jul 01 2010, 02:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy Mitchell View Post
Don't know where to go for the answer. Why are SHEEP not available in the gift list?
Because they are in the store.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 01 2010, 04:59 PM

Level:
XP:

yes I have done everything even if i do other peoples trees they still wont go to storage

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 01 2010, 05:06 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
As far as the disappearing trees there is a thread specifically dedicated to the problem of crops disappearing from your storage. If you do a simple search of the forum I am sure that you can find it and it may have some answers to the question. You just have to be willing to look for them instead of re-posting the same complaint over and over!

You can harvest for yourself but why and the great green earth would you get paid to work for yourself?! You choose to either harvest and sell (which equals your payment) or harvest and store (which tells you that you get more money for harvesting it into storage). You don't get paid to plow for yourself, in fact, that cost you more money, you don't get paid to plant your own crops, you don't get paid to work your own facilities, so what would make you think that they should pay you for tending your own farm?

Your payment is either making your crops into something else and then selling that or directly selling your crops. It is insane to think that you should get paid for working for yourself!

First of all this started with the new update!!!! 2nd of all you had to harvest urself cause of all the problems they are having!! 3rd of all i have been asking and no one from the moderaters or developers answer!!!!

I harvested b4 and got paid!! the point is the trees are not going into my storage whethr i do them or someone does them for me! or i do someones trees!!

last of all you are soooooooooooo rude!!! you need to stop answering you have no idea what ur even talking about!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 01 2010, 05:46 PM

I love the new feature in the facilities where you can start 10 at a time. I dont' know if this is where to post it, but I love it.
Old Jul 01 2010, 06:15 PM

3 cheers for cinnamon trees! (look at the gifts )
Closed Thread