Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jan 02 2013, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
you don't need to buy a fc facility, you can just let that quest expire...you will get a new one every day...
Thanks Aussie Rae, I thought I might have to wait 5 days, till it expired.

I'd prefer to try and get it done through working for friends even.
Old Jan 02 2013, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hoss View Post
Thanks Aussie Rae, I thought I might have to wait 5 days, till it expired.

I'd prefer to try and get it done through working for friends even.
Also the quests are random. You might want to read the chapter in the Game Guide that tells about them. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2013, 09:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

2 of 3 of last quests received again require purchase of facilities with real money. not gonna happen!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 08 2013, 10:30 PM

I don't do some of my quests because they require farmcash facilities. It just means I won't make 3 or more million extra coins that day. It isn't really a big deal. The worse thing is having that quest that I will never do sitting there. I wish they would let us delete it. Not asking that we can get a new one till our 20 hours is up, just that we could delete unwanted quests especially if we haven't even clicked the lifeline, like the one I have now requires a farmcash service facility to finish so I am 100% sure that I will not be competing this one. Today I did a quest that required me to buy 2 coin facilities that I never purchased cause I wasn't impressed with them. So I bought them both for around 5 million I believe, but I made 11 million on the quest. Now, that is a good days quest! I have had one or more where I didn't cut even by buying the facility and I tend to put the facility into storage after using it for the quest, but it is still a total win in my book. I love the quests. I am disappointed when I can't do a quest, but it certainly wouldn't keep me from starting a new one as soon as I am able to.
Old Jan 18 2013, 08:48 AM

Level:
XP:

Thanks to the fact the the developers don't seem to listen to certain complaints, I have the ongoing issue of quests that I can't or won't do because they require me to spend money I don't have for a facility. I again have to work around several quests, that will be open numerous days, just to complete the one I can. Hello???? Anybody out there???? Give us a way to close a quest we choose not to do!!!!!

Old Jan 18 2013, 11:56 AM

Default Quest Farm Cash

We have been promised for months now that we will receive a free farm cash on our quests once in a while..Is this ever going to happen?
Old Jan 18 2013, 01:33 PM

Level:
XP:
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyndaBrown View Post
We have been promised for months now that we will receive a free farm cash on our quests once in a while..Is this ever going to happen?
Want what I suspect to be the truth? IMHO I seriously doubt will ever happen. Sorry FT but calling it as I see it. Promises and more promises and still after a great many moons have passed and a great many quests completed and many in the same day BTW and STILL no FC reward in sight. Perhaps you should remove that "coming soon" since the word soon does not fit here.
As to the coins earned for quests thanks since I really need them.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 18 2013, 02:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyndaBrown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Want what I suspect to be the truth? IMHO I seriously doubt will ever happen. Sorry FT but calling it as I see it. Promises and more promises and still after a great many moons have passed and a great many quests completed and many in the same day BTW and STILL no FC reward in sight. Perhaps you should remove that "coming soon" since the word soon does not fit here.
As to the coins earned for quests thanks since I really need them.
There was never a "promise" of free farm cash on the quests. The exact statement made was:
" In the future the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests"
No "promise" and no "coming soon"
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2013, 03:49 PM

there WAS a coming soon..is it gone now? I will have to go look
Old Jan 18 2013, 03:57 PM

coming soon: the mayor might occasionally award you with 1 Farm Cash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous quests is still there