Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 03 2012, 07:06 PM

It isn't fair at all to announce in an update that more items will be coming in a specified time, then they aren't released. It's equally unfair that there is absolutely no communication from the powers that be to give the players an explanation for the delay, or a new specified date. Credibility in any business goes a long way. Phrases such as "later this week", "next week", "in the next release", and "soon" seem to all mean one same thing : "Whenever we're ready". I have a Christmas farm not completed, because it was stated that new items were coming out, supposedly last week. I dare not even look at the contest theme for December, because if it is Christmas, we either have to wait indefinitely for the rest of the items, before entering, or we enter using the old decorations and thus are at a disadvantage in variety that would be offered to those who are patient enough to wait. This happens every year, the developers wait and wait and wait, before the Christmas things are released. Bah Humbug
Old Dec 03 2012, 07:59 PM

Smile Message to Valerie Mejis

You email me the other day tried to email back comes back can not deliver.
Regarding Fuell I sold by mistake.
I had 6983496 alot of fuel. I do not know how to figure out the Farm Cash value or how to get it back.
Hope Valerie gets this. Or tell me a way I can email or get to her. Try to reply back to her email.

Thanks You

Roseann

farmer name litt;e lexi

Last edited by Tony D; Dec 03 2012 at 09:01 PM.
Old Dec 03 2012, 08:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcookie1968@gmail.com View Post
You email me the other day tried to email back comes back can not deliver.
Regarding Fuell I sold by mistake.
I had 6983496 alot of fuel. I do not know how to figure out the Farm Cash value or how to get it back.
Hope Valerie gets this. Or tell me a way I can email or get to her. Try to reply back to her email.

Thanks You

Roseann

farmer name litt;e lexi
IF your reply back to support didn't go through you can use the Support form to send the information requested. Reference who sent you the email and what the problem was. The support people do not reply through the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2012, 08:39 AM

Hi everyone, while the developers DO want feedback, both good and bad, please do not criticize other members on the forum. Those posts will be deleted.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Dec 04 2012, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
How do we know if it has been advanced? Do we count up the "... accelerated your train", if so if we Boosted 2 trains how do we know which train they accelerated? I have the standard train on one farm and the Enhanced Train on another one, I have boosted both of them. From what I see there is no way tell either.
From what I can see the only way to tell which trains have been advanced and by how much is by trying to click the boost button and it tells you your train has already been boosted the max 1 day - no way to see who did what and how much is left.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 04 2012, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb8454 View Post
Does anyone know when the new Christmas items will be available?

thanks
Deb
Hopefully this week as last week Raul said later next week - hope that makes sense!! Im hoping for a nice snow covered mountain/hill and some winter people

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 04 2012, 10:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That is the clearing. After that then you close that and reopen your farm.
Thanks, but what is it today... I cannot get the avatar to advance and when I am seeding she just stops there and everything freezes then I have to kind of shake the screen and then she starts moving... I think I am going to leave it for a while and see if it gets fixed... I refuse to work like that, lol
Old Dec 04 2012, 10:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
or perhaps they are working on fixing the gifting problems, and any other minor or major glitches.

I am sure they are working on something, but since yesterday my game seems like its going back in time instead of being the easy and happy farming that I got used to, can't do a thing today....
Old Dec 04 2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Thanks, but what is it today... I cannot get the avatar to advance and when I am seeding she just stops there and everything freezes then I have to kind of shake the screen and then she starts moving... I think I am going to leave it for a while and see if it gets fixed... I refuse to work like that, lol
same problem here
Old Dec 04 2012, 10:42 AM

Hi, I've noticed a small issue, when hiring from the market and someone accepts the job - we do not get confirmation to go back to our farm, then we see the words saying that they are harvesting/chopping on our farm. thank you