Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 17 2014, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinlug View Post
I have a mountain of fuel available and offer my tools to all who are hired. Just asking but couldn't I sell or give some to those on low levels like under level 150 if I was willing to?
That is not currently possible. If you would like to suggest it please post your suggestion in the Suggestion section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2014, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I used someones flower harvester and I had no problems using it. My problem was having to hunt for flowers to harvest. I had to hunt for them and water them before I could harvest them and claim the bonus. I took 20 minutes finding 3 flowers that had to be watered before I could harvest them.
Please make sure your flowers are watered and ready to be harvested before you hire someone to harvest them.
Easy fix, click the wrench in the top right corner, then check "dim out non relevant items". If you have a sprinkler, you can sprinkle their dead flowers for a bonus, then they'll show up, easy to see. Best of luck.
Old Jan 20 2014, 08:54 AM

Default Dimming Eye, Farm house and Use of others tools

I don't care for the eye, we have that option in our wrench, and the house, are we 5 years old and can't get back to our farms. These are more objects in the way on the screen. As for the use of Other's tools. I have my own tools. I want an option to deny the use of famers tools. When the employer leaves the check box ticked, I now use TONS of my own fuel. and when in that mode of there tools, does the game recognize who's tools are whose? I have played for 4 years now, and I love the game, but it is NO longer FUN. ITS A CHORE!!! I don't get the option box's for most of my bonuses, I wish you at Slashkey would fix more glitches and bugs before introducing more factory's and clients. it would be nice to have a section in the tool box for the Bonuses to go, and then we could post them ourselves, I try very hard to only have 1 bonus @ day, and its very aggravating for the pop up box not to even pop up and give the chance to post the bonus. Thanks for hearing my complaints.
Old Jan 20 2014, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draka View Post
I don't care for the eye, we have that option in our wrench, and the house, are we 5 years old and can't get back to our farms. These are more objects in the way on the screen. As for the use of Other's tools. I have my own tools. I want an option to deny the use of famers tools. When the employer leaves the check box ticked, I now use TONS of my own fuel. and when in that mode of there tools, does the game recognize who's tools are whose? I have played for 4 years now, and I love the game, but it is NO longer FUN. ITS A CHORE!!! I don't get the option box's for most of my bonuses, I wish you at Slashkey would fix more glitches and bugs before introducing more factory's and clients. it would be nice to have a section in the tool box for the Bonuses to go, and then we could post them ourselves, I try very hard to only have 1 bonus @ day, and its very aggravating for the pop up box not to even pop up and give the chance to post the bonus. Thanks for hearing my complaints.
Whether you use your tools or the farmers tools if they are larger than yours you will use the same amount of fuel. For harvesting crops it takes 1 fuel per plot period. So unless you are using the single plot harvesting it costs you fuel each plot you harvest. If you have the same or higher tools as the employer you use your tools. If the employer has a higher level tool than you have then you use their tool.
For your bonus pop up issue make sure you have pop ups and cookies allowed for the following sites:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2014, 08:15 PM

I disagree with your I buy the tools for other farmers to use policy. "IF" they want to use my tools, they can rent them, or go purchase the tools themselves.
Old Jan 20 2014, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASSETDAD View Post
I disagree with your I buy the tools for other farmers to use policy. "IF" they want to use my tools, they can rent them, or go purchase the tools themselves.
You have the option when you hire them to either let them use your tools or not. It is your choice by either checking or unchecking that option.
Old Jan 27 2014, 03:17 PM

Default Using my tools

I personally think this is a really good idea and I don't have a problem with other farmers using my tools to work on my farm. It gives the lower level farmers who can not yet afford the tools a chance to level up in the game a bit quicker. I know that there are some farmers playing who don't get a chance to work farms because they don't have the tools. How are they going to get them if they don't get given a chance. This way they get the opportunity to earn the bucks so to speak. People who say 'I paid for the tools so other farmers are not gonna use them; are a tad selfish thinking like that
Old Jan 27 2014, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I personally think this is a really good idea and I don't have a problem with other farmers using my tools to work on my farm. It gives the lower level farmers who can not yet afford the tools a chance to level up in the game a bit quicker. I know that there are some farmers playing who don't get a chance to work farms because they don't have the tools. How are they going to get them if they don't get given a chance. This way they get the opportunity to earn the bucks so to speak. People who say 'I paid for the tools so other farmers are not gonna use them; are a tad selfish thinking like that
I have no problem with other farmers using my tools Vivienne57;5766846, TOOLS are not what my complaint is about. I am certainly NOT SELFISH, thank you very much.!!! I want to be able to CHOOSE NOT TO USE THERE TOOLS!!!. I have my own, all of them up to the 10x combine.. We should have the right to say no , just has Slaskey has given other's the right to say yes you can use my tools.
Old Jan 27 2014, 05:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I have no problem with other farmers using my tools Vivienne57;5766846, TOOLS are not what my complaint is about. I am certainly NOT SELFISH, thank you very much.!!! I want to be able to CHOOSE NOT TO USE THERE TOOLS!!!. I have my own, all of them up to the 10x combine.. We should have the right to say no , just has Slaskey has given other's the right to say yes you can use my tools.
No one is forcing anyone to use tools, just open up the extended toolbox and you can click on any tool, if your tools is higher than your employer then you could use your tools, even if your tools wasn't higher than your employers you still wouldn't be forced to use their tools, since they brought that out any tools even the coin tools can now be used as long as the employer (for those that choose to lend their tools) and the employee has the tools in their storage.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jan 27 2014 at 07:58 PM.
Old Jan 27 2014, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I am confused. What difference does it make whose tools you use? If you have the 10x10 combine you will use your own tool. If you only have an 8x8 tree shaker and they have an 8x12 you have the choice of picking either tool. You are not forced to use their tools. You are only given the option to use those if you don't have one the same or larger size. Regardless of which tool used your fuel will be used at exactly the same rate.
Also please note that Vivienne57 did not direct her comment at you or anyone specifically.