Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 16 2013, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice Walker View Post
I own the belt dryer however when I start all it does not start the facilities it is designed to start can someone please help me what do I nee to do to get this working ?
The belt dryer is not a Turbo tool. For the facilities that works on you will have to click on the Start All button on each of those facilities and not the one at the top.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 16 2013, 09:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I will drink to that... just not any Aussie beer or whatever.... I will stick to my Johnny Walker Black (or Green if the mood strikes on a new release day)

yes!!!! just got the new ones...ft tells me I have 496 facilities and the turbo start all tools now do 142 of those, thank you devs!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 17 2013, 06:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yude View Post
I assumed the "START ALL" button meant to "START ALL" facilities that have a "START ALL" button.
I failed miserably in my assumptions...
I bought this but don't use it as it is confusing when using the facility manager. If we paid for START ALL we should be getting it, and also the LOAD ALL.
Old May 20 2013, 12:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yude View Post
I assumed the "START ALL" button meant to "START ALL" facilities that have a "START ALL" button.
I failed miserably in my assumptions...
So did I, Now you have to go through all of your facilities, factories and pick through them to see what did not get loaded, waste of time and money
Old May 24 2013, 06:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Turbo tools

Turbo tools should be for coins, we already paid cash for these
Old Jun 01 2013, 09:32 AM

Unhappy tools leveling up

I am on level 70 and as yet haven't enough xp points, due to I use some to buy land so i am 5000 points away from getting my 4*4 harvester. I am looking forward to this as every time I harvest or plow it's 1 click per activity.
= RSI from the thousands of clicks to get tools. To use on other peoples farms.

I don't think it is fair to have to do work when I have the 3*3 harvester, plower and seeder but cant use it on other people's farms. Farmers should be able to use 3*3 tools on other peoples farms also their 2*2 tools.
When starting out it would make the game that much more enjoyable and the amount of levels between the next tool would make more sense than it currently does.

maree b
Its sheer determination that has kept me in this game, too many times I have thought of leaving as it's not the easiest of games to play. To many restrictions..
Old Jun 01 2013, 05:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maree b View Post
I am on level 70 and as yet haven't enough xp points, due to I use some to buy land so i am 5000 points away from getting my 4*4 harvester. I am looking forward to this as every time I harvest or plow it's 1 click per activity.
= RSI from the thousands of clicks to get tools. To use on other peoples farms.

I don't think it is fair to have to do work when I have the 3*3 harvester, plower and seeder but cant use it on other people's farms. Farmers should be able to use 3*3 tools on other peoples farms also their 2*2 tools.
When starting out it would make the game that much more enjoyable and the amount of levels between the next tool would make more sense than it currently does.

maree b
Its sheer determination that has kept me in this game, too many times I have thought of leaving as it's not the easiest of games to play. To many restrictions..
if you have neighbours or friends with facilities that they post, go and work these as people get a lot of XP from doing this every 8 hours....also if you can afford to buy a dairy shed, fill it with cows and goats, buy a dairy processing plant and try to fill it, from the milk you get from these animals... as the more products in a facility the more XP you will get and also have your friends come and work it...that will speed up the process, giving both you and that farmer more coins and Xp at the same time...you don't have to rely on plowing to get XP...also working at market and collecting the bonus will give you double XP coins and goods if you finish the work hired for an a farm...just make sure you don't accept work that you do not own the tools for...and tell farmers that you don't own the combines....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 01 2013, 06:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maree b View Post
I am on level 70 and as yet haven't enough xp points, due to I use some to buy land so i am 5000 points away from getting my 4*4 harvester.
What do you mean you used some to buy land? You don't use xp points when you purchase items, it is either coins or Farm Cash and the 4x4 harvester is an FC tool so it doesn't have an xp lock on it like coin items.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 01 2013, 06:42 PM

we have all been there when i started we had to plow and seed at different times and we had to do with out tools one square at a time. same with when we work others farm we had no tools and when tools did come out you could not use them on others farms. so we all have been there. i not sure why you used fc for upgrades on your farm that your choice. just keep working at it and like someone else said work your friend factory good way to level up
Old Jun 01 2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
What do you mean you used some to buy land? You don't use xp points when you purchase items, it is either coins or Farm Cash and the 4x4 harvester is an FC tool so it doesn't have an xp lock on it like coin items.
Hi, I believe the poster used the farm cash she earned through levelling up to buy land. She now needs to earn more experience points in order to level up enough to have the farm cash to buy the 4 x 4 tools .