Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 07 2023, 04:12 PM

I can not find where to post this message. My girlfriend has received a message of using a bot and therefore has been banned. She has NOT EVER used a bot and doesn't want to click the I accept these terms, remove ban tab because she is NOT GUILTY of ever using a bot. Please advise what she should do or especially YOU should remove the banned notice for her.
Old Oct 07 2023, 04:15 PM

Default Banned

I can not give you her ID number because she is not able to get on Farm Town.
Old Oct 07 2023, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I can not find where to post this message. My girlfriend has received a message of using a bot and therefore has been banned. She has NOT EVER used a bot and doesn't want to click the I accept these terms, remove ban tab because she is NOT GUILTY of ever using a bot. Please advise what she should do or especially YOU should remove the banned notice for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I can not give you her ID number because she is not able to get on Farm Town.
Hi Ky

Would it be possible she was using an autoclicker?

If it was that, then you need to adjust it to not be considered as a bot.

You have more information in the following link:

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594746

There is not a way for us to lift the ban for her, but if you wish you could contact Support, at least you could provide her facebook profile link to them and see what they say.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Oct 07 2023, 05:03 PM

No she has not ever used an auto clicker never ever. Nor have I. This is very unfair of them to banned her. I did as you suggested and sent it to support. Depending on the outcome of this farce will determine how we play the game in the future. Thank you for your quick reply.
Old Oct 13 2023, 03:22 PM

Default Problem loading

When I get hired by a farmer and I start heading to the farm it stops loading about halfway thru. It locks up and I have to reload the game. The game comes back but the next time I get hired it locks up again. Thanks.
Old Oct 13 2023, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Ed View Post
When I get hired by a farmer and I start heading to the farm it stops loading about halfway thru. It locks up and I have to reload the game. The game comes back but the next time I get hired it locks up again. Thanks.
Hi Jungle Ed

Please be sure your browser is up to date, if you have another updted browser then try it and see if you get the same problem.

Also, be sure your computer system is updated, I got a Windows update yesterday night.

When going to market, uncheck all Show..... options in your preferences, the wrench, so the farms will load faster. Once you are on the farm, you can put a check mark only for the options you were hired for.

If nothing works for you, then you have more suggestions in the first post, first page of this thread and also in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Oct 14 2023, 08:06 AM

Default Game crashing while ghosting

I have been getting this error while ghosting my farms:

2023-10-14 12:53:11.288 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/
Old Oct 14 2023, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy1964 View Post
I have been getting this error while ghosting my farms:

2023-10-14 12:53:11.288 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/
Hi Christy

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Ghosting is a trick a we are not allowed to give any information through the forums.

Only thing I can suggest you is to check if your browser and your operating system are up to date.

Also, you have more suggestions to try in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Oct 17 2023, 10:59 AM

OK, when I used to play on Facebook I could click away and get things done, the game never crashed and it never gave me a blue screen of death.
Since moving here, I have to go really slowly when I click and harvest etc. , I play for perhaps an hour in the morning and say 90 minutes on and off in the afternoon, and I can guarantee that the game will crash at least 3 times, despite me checking before starting that I have up to date Chrome, up to date video driver and clearing the cookies etc. I also get blue screen of death more often than I care to think about, and it doesn't happen with any other website I visit.
Yes I have a fairly new laptop ( 3 years I think ), yes I have a good internet connection (fibre optic) . So what am I not doing properly to get this game running like it used to ?

Thanks for any advice .
Old Oct 17 2023, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
OK, when I used to play on Facebook I could click away and get things done, the game never crashed and it never gave me a blue screen of death.
Since moving here, I have to go really slowly when I click and harvest etc. , I play for perhaps an hour in the morning and say 90 minutes on and off in the afternoon, and I can guarantee that the game will crash at least 3 times, despite me checking before starting that I have up to date Chrome, up to date video driver and clearing the cookies etc. I also get blue screen of death more often than I care to think about, and it doesn't happen with any other website I visit.
Yes I have a fairly new laptop ( 3 years I think ), yes I have a good internet connection (fibre optic) . So what am I not doing properly to get this game running like it used to ?

Thanks for any advice .
Hi Peekachoo,
Have you made sure your computer system is updated? Updating the video driver is only part of it. If you do have to update the operating system be sure to restart your computer.
The only other things I can suggest is to try all the suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error