Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 01 2017, 03:33 PM

Oh Boy! Classical Music. Now if we only had sound!!
Old Nov 01 2017, 05:16 PM

Thank you so much for the classical music band! Coolest facility ever, and just what my farms needed.
Old Nov 01 2017, 05:51 PM

YAY New Facilities !!!!!
Old Nov 01 2017, 06:32 PM

4 FC facilities? dang thats a bit much, dont ya think?
Old Nov 01 2017, 07:33 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm trying to remain optimistic, but finding it hard to do right now.

I was already getting frustrated with the quests because I've been chasing my 2FC in both the quests and coop quests because I keep getting stuck with items that need to be completed with the lingerie facilities -- which I haven't been able to buy yet. I know Farm Town needs cash, but having one or two stuck in my quest managers at all times because I don't have them yet isn't "random" at all. Now we have several more FC facilities that I won't be able to get for awhile -- which is fine and I'm used to that -- but how many more quests will get "stuck" because I can't complete them? I've noticed for a long time that as soon as new FC facilities are released, they're required for quests almost immediately. I'm starting to think it's time to shelve quests until I can get the facilities.

I quit doing the ships because I couldn't maintain enough people playing on my list to keep them moving. I don't mind adding not-real-friends to my games -- I have NO friends who play! -- but when it became a constant job, it was too much. And I don't mind adding newbies to my friends lists, either -- but they don't last more than a month, maybe, and it's time to replace them as well.

Now the chains are taking way too long to figure out -- and it's only week #2. The facilities I *need* stuff for either don't have the required new degrees or they aren't on the list at all -- or I don't have two of them. But you don't find out any of this until you try to create the chain.

While I very much appreciate all the efforts to keep the game interesting, it seems that it's just getting more frustrating. :-( I can keep harvesting and plowing and decorating -- but that kind of defeats the purpose of having all these new features.
Old Nov 01 2017, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
4 FC facilities? dang thats a bit much, dont ya think?
August release there were 4 of them also .... September there were 3 .... now this release another 4 -- at least we can look forward to a whole 25 FC every 3 months .... *sigh*
Old Nov 01 2017, 09:38 PM

One of the production items that needs to be increased is the Ebony Lumber Pile. You keep adding more requirements for it and it is lower production than the other timber. I have plenty of ebony to make into the lumber piles I just can't keep up with the amount needed even though I reload multiple time a day and have multiple sawmills and millions of other types of lumber piles. I am about to add more sawmills but that probably won't help until you increase the actual production in the sawmills

Lara's Farm
Old Nov 01 2017, 10:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just added this:
Post-Release Updates - November 1st, 11:30PM

- The new 'Part of a Chain' filters in the Facility Manager, released a while ago, now shows all the facilities that are part of a chain, even when they haven't reached the Chain Status yet. The ones that have reached the Chain Status will appear with a blue background.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 01 2017, 11:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

fyi.. I no longer have the shrinking window, also cannot wait for Monday so I can start another Chain,
Old Nov 02 2017, 03:41 AM

Oh WOW thanks for the new Facs - music bands - love it.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread