Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 17 2012, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesfem View Post
Not able to accept quests!

Won't let me click on "accept quest".....
I've had that happen many times too. Most times, you need to get out of FT completely and come back........just an odd glitch.
Old Sep 18 2012, 12:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Farm Cash has been "coming soon" since May and this is September does anyone know the meaning of soon?
Old Sep 18 2012, 01:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwmckay View Post
Farm Cash has been "coming soon" since May and this is September does anyone know the meaning of soon?
It does not say "coming soon" but instead says "In the future the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests."
And it was January not May.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2012, 02:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Not sure how my question was posted to this thread I posted it to a thread that started May so used that as my start date didn't really remember when it started so I will take your word on Jan. however it used to say coming soon, so if it doesn't now that must be a recent change. I only started doing quest because of the possibility of Farm Cash there is really no other reason to do them that I can see. FYI quests are the reason I swore off all Zynga games at least these quests don't rely on other people to complete.
Old Sep 18 2012, 05:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwmckay View Post
Not sure how my question was posted to this thread I posted it to a thread that started May so used that as my start date didn't really remember when it started so I will take your word on Jan. however it used to say coming soon, so if it doesn't now that must be a recent change. I only started doing quest because of the possibility of Farm Cash there is really no other reason to do them that I can see. FYI quests are the reason I swore off all Zynga games at least these quests don't rely on other people to complete.
The dev's should remove that cause it will cause a lot of problems if they do go ahead and start with the FC. They will have to have a thread just for the complaints of people saying that their neighbor got 1 FC for doing their quest and they have not gotten any and they want their FC. Now if they made it so that after so many completed quests like say you complete 5 quests and you will receive 1 FC then it might not be as bad, there will still be complaints, but probably not as many as if they just do it at random, then that is going to cause a lot of problems. Look how many complain about the life lines being random, it will be worse if it is for FC. Zynga quests you need neighbors plus they are put on the screen all the time and some you need to do to continue playing.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 18 2012, 10:47 PM

Here is my problem, I will not be able to complete this quest do to a mistake on your part, and no matter how many times i try or even work my neighbours facilities, I get no credit for it. What is going on, here is a photo of the mistake...
Old Sep 18 2012, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Here is my problem, I will not be able to complete this quest do to a mistake on your part, and no matter how many times i try or even work my neighbours facilities, I get no credit for it. What is going on, here is a photo of the mistake...
Why would it be 0/ 6 if all you need is 3 to make one batch of rubber sheets?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 18 2012, 11:30 PM

Because, in the Petreleum Plant it says start 1 batch of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Why would it be 0/ 6 if all you need is 3 to make one batch of rubber sheets?
Old Sep 19 2012, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Because, in the Petreleum Plant it says start 1 batch of 6
It has always worked ok for me. You can do more than you need but what you need to make the rubber sheet is only 3. When you worked the others facilities are you sure they had turpentine started? I know I don't start it all the time because I have plenty already made.
Old Sep 19 2012, 03:37 AM

listen, i even try to start it many times now and still nothing recording that i even started it in my own facility....
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz d View Post
it has always worked ok for me. You can do more than you need but what you need to make the rubber sheet is only 3. When you worked the others facilities are you sure they had turpentine started? I know i don't start it all the time because i have plenty already made.