Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2011, 10:53 PM

ok, I had to go back and re-water each farm and I finally got the "w" on each one, thanks for the fix Raul
Old Aug 30 2011, 10:54 PM

if you're going to give us 'time to harvest' in days/hours/minutes, give it to us in HOURS and MINUTES, not decimal equivalents of hours; i can do enough math to convert 0.6 hrs (for example) into minutes (36), but it's so much easier (and less stressful) if that information is already there, with the math already reduced to its simplest form.

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Aug 30 2011, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
if you're going to give us 'time to harvest' in days/hours/minutes, give it to us in HOURS and MINUTES, not decimal equivalents of hours; i can do enough math to convert 0.6 hrs (for example) into minutes (36), but it's so much easier (and less stressful) if that information is already there, with the math already reduced to its simplest form.
I agree with this totally. I had no problem with the pecentage amounts because I use a report program that changes that to the date/time when a crop will be ready. Changing to the time setup of now is going to make that hard to do if I forget to reset something, but if it was at least in hours and minutes I could work with that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2011, 11:02 PM

I don't know why this happened but for some reason the only farm I couldn't get irriagated and have the "w" come up on was farm 6 and it was full of rice. Don't know if others are having a problem like this? It worked on all my other farms.
Old Aug 30 2011, 11:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

Post Release Changes - Aug 30, 11:15PM EST:

-The size of the Clydesdale horse will be decreassed a bit soon
Raul here is a picture of the stable and the clydesdale next to another animal building. The thing that is out of proportion is not the clydesdale it is the stable. Please make the stable bigger and leave the clydesdale alone he is the right size.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.

Last edited by JAS0643; Aug 31 2011 at 12:54 AM.
Old Aug 30 2011, 11:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ooooo NAKED trees.............very ugly!!!......lol
each time i arrive on that farm i feel like they r flashing me and it ain't a pretty site!!!!
LOL
P.S Raul we getting some tree trench coats next up date???
hehehe!!!

ok on a more serious note many thanks for the update well worth the wait.
p.s. could we please have some new flowers in the next...tyvm!!!

Last edited by liza1214; Aug 30 2011 at 11:21 PM. Reason: spelling
Old Aug 30 2011, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Personally I am not that enamored with this.
I don't know anyone who tells time as 1.6 days. How about just leaving it as Hours and minutes? If you tell me it is 40 hours then I can figure out that it is 1 day and 16 hours. Then I can convert it to a clock time to put in my documentation.
Good idea, especially since there's a difference between FT days and actual days whereas hours are hours in both systems. Even something like 1d16h would be more intuitively obvious than the decimal.

I love the border collie! Haven't had any dogs cluttering up my farms for years but I couldn't resist this one. Bought a brown dog to keep him company.

Several people have pointed out about the palm tree - was just wondering why it can't be made harvestable, I'm sure we can use dates in some of the facilities.

Last edited by tnbskts; Aug 30 2011 at 11:46 PM.
Old Aug 30 2011, 11:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for all you have done .Now please work out a way we can use pay pal with out a credit car PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 31 2011, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Raul here is a picture of the stable and the clydesdale next to another animal building. The thing that is out of pronation is not the clydesdale it is the stable. Please make the stable bigger and leave the clydesdale alone he is the right size.

I agree 100%
Old Aug 31 2011, 12:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Post Release Changes - Aug 30, 11:15PM EST:

-The size of the Clydesdale horse will be decreassed a bit soon. UPDATE: I saw a user mentioning that the issue was not the Clydesdale horse but the stables, but making stables bigger may take some more space which some people may not like, I will ask for some feedback to the mods on this one.

I think this might show the perspective a bit better. Note the difference in size between normal Horse and Clydesdale. I realize they are different, but this looks more like a Shetland pony next to a Clydesdale.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread