Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 22 2010, 09:10 PM

Thanks for the great work - features we all can use.
Old Aug 22 2010, 09:31 PM

I get kinda tired of hearing people complain about the price of some of the facilities. I do not mind paying real cash so I can buy my facilities. That's my choice. I choose to do that. I don't go to movies often or out of the town. I like to play farmtown for entertainment. Thus, it's worth any money I CHOOSE to pay out. again, My choice.

Complainers: If you aren't happy, then quit playing. Simple. I've played a lot of games on facebook and I think this one is the absolute best!!! Enjoy it...
Old Aug 22 2010, 09:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

I have to agree with wsbohannon.
I like to play this game. so far it is the only game that i've spent real money on. i absolutely would not on any other game. This game is my hobby. you spend money on hobbies, right? People shell out $30+ on game system games for their kids. whats wrong with paying a few dollars to play a game, which happens to be free for the most part. you don't have to have everything. There are some farm cash items that im not interested in. If we get farm #6, i might consider getting a lake or something. ive put my seashore and sushi restaurant into storage cause i wasn't using them. I have no need for chocolate factory and cinnamon, i get those from my friends.
This game is my down time from reality.
Old Aug 22 2010, 10:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
I would suggest that the 3 days have passed since you fertilised that farm so any new crops will have to be fertilised.
No. The 3 days expired for the first time at 9:45 PM tonight. However, I haven't been able to duplicate that event since. Perhaps I witnessed a miracle?

It may have something to do with a "glitch". (Don't you love "magic" words which are indisputably correct while being completely meaningless?)
Old Aug 23 2010, 05:29 AM

Please, need a Helicopter to water flowers :-)
Old Aug 23 2010, 06:02 AM

Exclamation 4 day crops not being fertilized? WHY?

you say---"-Fertilization Process:
You need 50 manure units to fertilize a farm. To fertilize a farm, click on the Manure Spreader tool and select 'Fertilize Farm'. Once a farm is fertilized it will remain fertilized for the next 3 days."

so in other words it does NOT FERTILIZE 4 DAY CROPS??? IT ONLY FERTILIZES THE FARM FOR 3 DAYS??? why is that????
Old Aug 23 2010, 06:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

well you just be sure to plant a 4 day crop on a farm that was previously fertilized..... you can do that any time in that 71 hour period.. so i found out ..........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 23 2010, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky View Post
you say---"-Fertilization Process:
You need 50 manure units to fertilize a farm. To fertilize a farm, click on the Manure Spreader tool and select 'Fertilize Farm'. Once a farm is fertilized it will remain fertilized for the next 3 days."

so in other words it does NOT FERTILIZE 4 DAY CROPS??? IT ONLY FERTILIZES THE FARM FOR 3 DAYS??? why is that????
From the first post:

Quote:
All crops still growing (not ready to harvest) will be fertilized. All new crops planted while the farm is still fertilized will be fertilized also.
ALL crops are fertilized, regardless of the growth time. Any that are already growing or are planted within the 3 days will be fully fertilized. Even if you plant a 4 day crop on day 3 of the fertilization they will STILL be fertilized. Does that make it clearer?
Old Aug 23 2010, 08:36 AM

Ever since the new updates, I have not been able to access decorations. I need to buy things and cannot get to it. Any help?
Old Aug 23 2010, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginasue1 View Post
The clone will be on the new farm in the same spot that you have it on the old one. Today, mine was in the middle of a plowed field. The other day in the middle of some water.
Thank-you, I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. Now I know that the clone was there the whole time I just wasn't looking in the right spot.
Closed Thread