Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2010, 10:47 PM

Hello...
I hope I am not being redundant.

Will the items in production (sugar, cheese, butter) go to waste if not 'harvested' in time?
Old Mar 20 2010, 10:57 PM

Send a message via MSN to Grandma Marianne

Okay now all this is great, but-----------------
IT'S TIME FOR EASTER!!

After all it is 2 weeks from tomorrow!!
Old Mar 20 2010, 11:19 PM

I put in a Dairy Processing Plant and I do not understand how you get the coins for the batchs, can you help me Lakemom
Old Mar 21 2010, 12:21 AM
Awe Inspiring ( Level 30 )

Farmer Since: Jun 07 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakemom View Post
I put in a Dairy Processing Plant and I do not understand how you get the coins for the batchs, can you help me Lakemom
Once you harvest milk from your cows or goats, Via, Dairy Barn. You then go to the Dairy Facility and click on "show Facility Details" it then displays various items you can cook.. can on the one you want to cook. It adds 6 Items at a time, I believe, but you can add all the milk at once by clicking multiple times.. but it only cooks 6 at a time.. Example. Cheese from Cows takes 4 hours too cook, come back in four hours to pick up 6 Cheese's. (out of the "what's cooking tab in the Facility.) you then go to the market place and sell it just like any other harvest....

Sorry if its a bit confusing. Good luck!

Visit California Dreamin

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 21 2010, 12:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for the great Farm Town am hooked, the new stuff is wonderful I really dont know how you do it but am glad you do lol Kathy

Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 21 2010, 12:36 AM

Level:
XP:
Thumbs up

I am ***LOVING*** my new cheese and butter facility! Wow - what a great addition! I've already done a ton of butter and cheese, and sold it all. It was snapped up like hotcakes at the market.

I especially like the ability of multiple click at the same time to have each batch set up in the schedule for processing. That's a real time saver! I put everything into production, then leave to do other farming chores. Come back later to store the completed items for the market.

Kudos to the developers for this one!

Anxious to see what we will be getting for the Easter holiday.

Last edited by prettyponies; Mar 21 2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old Mar 21 2010, 01:34 AM

oo having fun - love the sugar cane crop so guess what I got first! but Iasked it to produce my first of sugar about 10 hours ago ,,,, and I'm still waiting for it to appear in my store items ..... acciddentally sold the wheat so now I have to wait 2 days to make flour
Old Mar 21 2010, 02:03 AM

Level:
XP:

Love the new dairy facility - so far - cross fingers, toes and eyebrows - all is working well and the glitches I've had recently seem to have gone. Still having trouble with the 'I'm busy" avatar when I want to look at the facility but I'll beat her yet!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 21 2010, 02:17 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which contains support for new facilities. These facilities will allow you to produce additional goods out of the harvested products in your farm. We created a new section in the store named 'Facilities', where we put all the buildings in the game that produce any kind of goods. In addition to the buildings that allow you to harvest the animals, now you have:

1. Red Windmill – Produces Flour
2. Stone Windmill – Produces Flour Faster
3. Sugar Refinery – Produces Sugar
4. Dairy Processing Plant – Produces Cheese, Goat Cheese, and Butter

You can only have one type of facility per farm that will actually produce goods, although you can have several other instances of the same type of facility for decorative purposes.

To access facility details, just click on the corresponding facility in your farm, and select the first option in the menu, 'Show Facility Details'.

Every facility has two sections:

1. Things To Produce: Here you can see a list of the products that you can produce on that facility. Each product displays information like batch size, batch sell-price, and production time. If you click on the help icon (?), you will see what’s required to produce that product.

2. What’s Cooking: This section provides information about all the products that are currently being produced by your facility, how many are pending, and how many are done and ready to be placed on your storage to be sold later on. Although different types of facilities can be producing goods at the same time, any given facility can only have one batch per product type in production at any given time.

As part of this release, you can now also harvest the cows and goats every 8 hours, instead of the 3 days that we had before, which will allow you to store more milk per day to be used on the Dairy Processing Plant.

Enjoy!

Thanks,

--Raul
Ok i have a question about the dairy refinery i can make cheese but when i drop the window to tend to farm it has me restart the whole process all over again just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 21 2010, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prada View Post
thank you for this update.

thanks also to jaso643 for the well explained diagrams. much appreciated .
Thanks to jaso643 -- I had not noticed the different tabs and was wondering how I was going to do what I needed to do. Duh!!!!! Mybad!!!!

I to would like to send out a huge -- huge -- thank you to the devs for this great new update. How exciting!!!!!! Someone said you rock!!!!! I agree!!!! You totally rock!!!!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities