Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 13 2013, 05:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Problem with the ...Farm Stat...the numbers showing for the crops are correct, but not for the trees and flowers are showing that i still have some ready to be harvested when there aren't any at all that are ready and the number of them that i have is also incorrect for the trees and flowers. Only the crops are correct for everything. Thank you
How far off are the numbers. I have a couple of them showing 1 more than I should have. I have three 96 tree sections which should be 288 of each of the last trees we got. Two of those show 289. Since these were store bought trees and I set them down at the same time, I may have accidently place 2 in one location. And yes that can happen if you click too fast and don't move the pointer quick enough. So if it is showing some extra trees or flowers that may be what happened.
If they are less hide them and see if there are any holes in your sections.
For some showing as still ready to harvest, turn the dim out on hidden, refresh the farm and pick up the single tool. See if any show up.
If they don't then there may be a glitch.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2013, 05:26 PM

Hi, I am sorry but you don't seem to understand, its showing few ready of each type of trees but i harvested them myself this morning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
How far off are the numbers. I have a couple of them showing 1 more than I should have. I have three 96 tree sections which should be 288 of each of the last trees we got. Two of those show 289. Since these were store bought trees and I set them down at the same time, I may have accidently place 2 in one location. And yes that can happen if you click too fast and don't move the pointer quick enough. So if it is showing some extra trees or flowers that may be what happened.
If they are less hide them and see if there are any holes in your sections.
For some showing as still ready to harvest, turn the dim out on hidden, refresh the farm and pick up the single tool. See if any show up.
If they don't then there may be a glitch.
Old Sep 13 2013, 05:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi, I am sorry but you don't seem to understand, its showing few ready of each type of trees but i harvested them myself this morning
The trees that you say it shows as ready after you have harvested them this morning, are those trees happen to be the trees that the count is incorrect from what you have to what the farm stat show. I had 2 types that it shows I had more than what I should, I harvested them and then saved, reloaded the farm, picked up the single tool and it showed no trees ready, and I tried it on hidden and dimmed. Now 1 of the types shows none ready and 1 type it shows 1 type had 1 tree that is ready. The one that shows it still has 1 ready was over by 5 and the other type was off by only 1, all of the other 6 types of trees showed the correct amounts. When I purchased a tree from the store and tried to place it in the same spot as another tree it would give me an error message. Tried clearing files, to include the memcache, and I hide my trees to make sure that the trees are in 8x8 blocks with no spaces inside the block without trees.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 13 2013, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Hi, i think Taz is correct, I have a couple showing as ready... yet they don't seem to to be there when i try to harvest... i also suspect that they are layered one ontop of another, and we can't ever see them.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 13 2013, 07:35 PM

No, it is a problem with the tool, i use the hide/dim feature ever since it was introduced, i am not the only one with this problem, i have had others tell me about it 1st, then i tried this tool and noticed the same results. And when i click on the sigle tool it shows everything done but the Tamerind Trees which I need to harvest those only!!!!
Old Sep 13 2013, 08:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The trees that you say it shows as ready after you have harvested them this morning, are those trees happen to be the trees that the count is incorrect from what you have to what the farm stat show. I had 2 types that it shows I had more than what I should, I harvested them and then saved, reloaded the farm, picked up the single tool and it showed no trees ready, and I tried it on hidden and dimmed. Now 1 of the types shows none ready and 1 type it shows 1 type had 1 tree that is ready. The one that shows it still has 1 ready was over by 5 and the other type was off by only 1, all of the other 6 types of trees showed the correct amounts. When I purchased a tree from the store and tried to place it in the same spot as another tree it would give me an error message. Tried clearing files, to include the memcache, and I hide my trees to make sure that the trees are in 8x8 blocks with no spaces inside the block without trees.
I just used the Buy multiple in the menu for a tree and keeping the mouse pointer in one location was able to place 5 trees in the same spot. This is how the count gets off from what we think it should be. The only way you will see them is by moving them to another location.
For the ones who have some show back up as ready after you know they have been harvested maybe some that are inadvertently on another layer. Some have seen that with crops where they show back up or a plowed field shows up after planting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2013, 08:28 PM

I don't own any HANDS that would even allow this, i never was able to place more then one per location. stop making excuses taz for this tool, it is goofy to say the least. I am not upset at you, but i think it's time to look at this as a problem with this tool, coz my trees are NOT LAYERED OK, I was never able to place more then one tree in one spot !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I just used the Buy multiple in the menu for a tree and keeping the mouse pointer in one location was able to place 5 trees in the same spot. This is how the count gets off from what we think it should be. The only way you will see them is by moving them to another location.
For the ones who have some show back up as ready after you know they have been harvested maybe some that are inadvertently on another layer. Some have seen that with crops where they show back up or a plowed field shows up after planting.
Old Sep 13 2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
The bigger question to me, in regards to the cat house, is "WHY on earth would we want or need to store cats??". If I have a cat on my farm, it's for decoration. The cats have no productive benefit like the pigs, sheep, goats, cows, horses, etc have....so it boggles the mind to think anyone would have that many cats on their farm that they have to hide them in a cat house.
OK I totally agree with this why store cats???????????
Old Sep 13 2013, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I don't own any HANDS that would even allow this, i never was able to place more then one per location. stop making excuses taz for this tool, it is goofy to say the least. I am not upset at you, but i think it's time to look at this as a problem with this tool, coz my trees are NOT LAYERED OK, I was never able to place more then one tree in one spot !
Not the hands. When you buy a tree from the store and place the first one, you can then click on it and buy multiples of that tree. Doesn't have anything to do with the layering hand tools.
I am not making excuses for a tool that works correctly for me.
Old Sep 13 2013, 09:40 PM

Hi I to am having a problem with the Farm Stats , for example my oak trees I have 20 trees going across ,the same 20 for each one of my other trees ,but the numbers here are different for all please help.I clicked on ready it says I have 61 small pine ready and 163 oaks ready when no oaks should be ready only a few small pines should be ready.
Closed Thread