Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 05 2011, 09:50 AM

I bet as soon as i fill my facilities next,(all the ones i want to move around)the new release will come out hoping more levels too please devs please we all going crazy for the next farm
Old Apr 05 2011, 12:26 PM

Default farm 9?

has anyone been keeping track of when the releases happen? i heard it was 3 wks? just checking. ty .
Old Apr 05 2011, 01:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie2011 View Post
I bet as soon as i fill my facilities next,(all the ones i want to move around)the new release will come out hoping more levels too please devs please we all going crazy for the next farm
On the levels look at the first post in this thread and you might find what you are looking for.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 05 2011, 02:59 PM

i mean't to say is anyone tracking the dates of all the releases,and from that get a sort of timeline maybe as to the next one, maybe and educated guess? lol ty ty
Old Apr 05 2011, 03:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaSweetness View Post
I won't throw any stones. I think maybe you are right....or maybe since it's Sunday...they are having a lazy day (which is def allowed). Lazy Sunday's are wonderful...in my opinion. I just hope the new stuff comes soon!
I just wonder... who can take a lazy Sunday when you have a riot going at your front door? Can't they see the natives are getting restless? I am spending more time on that other game that has to do with building houses and businesses than in FT... I do go to the realtor's office everyday and come here to see what's going on, but I need another piece of land that makes me think and dream of what I am going to do with it. To tell the truth, I am getting tired of the other too, too monotonous and not like MY Farm Town at all... guys we are growing impatient, please give us something to do!!
Old Apr 05 2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I just wonder... who can take a lazy Sunday when you have a riot going at your front door? Can't they see the natives are getting restless? I am spending more time on that other game that has to do with building houses and businesses than in FT... I do go to the realtor's office everyday and come here to see what's going on, but I need another piece of land that makes me think and dream of what I am going to do with it. To tell the truth, I am getting tired of the other too, too monotonous and not like MY Farm Town at all... guys we are growing impatient, please give us something to do!!
Coming on here reading all these comments is giving me an alternative to the game

Farm 9 would be nice, but then I am still chasing the XP set by 2 others farm neighbours and an extra farm will give them a bigger advantage than it will me as they are multi layers and I no like that idea, so i'm hoping farm 9 will hold off a little longer.
More levels would be nice though.

Maybe the devs should link farms to cash levels as well as XP levels? Starting with 1 billion coins and level 200 for access to farm 9, then another billion and 20 levels for next farm, and so on, cos I feel that gives us something to chase for instead of just handing us another farm.
(guess that is my competitive motor racing side sneaking in?)
Old Apr 05 2011, 05:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Coming on here reading all these comments is giving me an alternative to the game

Farm 9 would be nice, but then I am still chasing the XP set by 2 others farm neighbours and an extra farm will give them a bigger advantage than it will me as they are multi layers and I no like that idea, so i'm hoping farm 9 will hold off a little longer.

Maybe the devs should link farms to cash levels as well as XP levels? Starting with 1 billion coins and level 200 for access to farm 9, then another billion and 20 levels for next farm, and so on, cos I feel that gives us something to chase for instead of just handing us another farm.
I DON'T THINK SO, excuse me if you had started like I started sometime within the month that FT was initiated in FB, you would have enough XPs and would be at the same 185 level that I am... I do not layer the farm, nor do I crop it, I do it the old fashion way.. could be I am retired and have time on my hands and put aside every month some money to spend here, it is the fun and the new things that I like and the people that you meet here are great.
Do you think its fair for all of us that started when this game took off to wait for the ones that came in after? NO
We worked and still work hard for what he have and competitive motor racing? You just don't want your neighbors to be above you, this is not a horse race, this is something that you have to feel it and love it and take care of, and yes the motor you have to put in it its your brain, you have to figure out a lot of things and that gives you motivation and puts your brain to work. And friend if you want to go up on XPs and levels, work, and buy some facilities that really help you to get your goal...
Out of my box now, hope you keep farming and work harder to level up with your neighbors.
Old Apr 05 2011, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post

Ok so let me get this right you are telling the higher level of players to slow down so that you can caught up with xp's and coins i take full advantage of the fact that i am on the highest level it un-lockes everything fac, buildings. crops..ect i think that the high level players should get a big advantage i mean i have played since the lvl34 when there was NO farm cash No facs, no new crops, you were stuck at level 34 planting sell, planting sell for over a year till the deves gave us more options... sure the fact that the prices for facs has gone up a bit kinda sucks but they give you and everyone options 1 buy farm cash 2 do the free offers if you don't like those options then why are you complaining i mean your the one who doesn't wanna buy better facs to get were the higher players are i think it's stupid i mean if you want to have BILLIONS of coins and Millions of xp's you gotta play hard and work your farms to the ground to get the Coins,xp's and ADVANTAGE that everyone else has
Old Apr 05 2011, 07:03 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
You know there is not much difference in the new view, just a color change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suga_love_135 View Post
Ok so let me get this right you are telling the higher level of players to slow down so that you can caught up with xp's and coins i take full advantage of the fact that i am on the highest level it un-lockes everything fac, buildings. crops..ect i think that the high level players should get a big advantage i mean i have played since the lvl34 when there was NO farm cash No facs, no new crops, you were stuck at level 34 planting sell, planting sell for over a year till the deves gave us more options... sure the fact that the prices for facs has gone up a bit kinda sucks but they give you and everyone options 1 buy farm cash 2 do the free offers if you don't like those options then why are you complaining i mean your the one who doesn't wanna buy better facs to get were the higher players are i think it's stupid i mean if you want to have BILLIONS of coins and Millions of xp's you gotta play hard and work your farms to the ground to get the Coins,xp's and ADVANTAGE that everyone else has
i agree with you i was playing when farm was more or less brand new and the best update back then was hiring someone else to plow, i am level 185 now cause i work hard 4 it i dont have billions of coins i just dont think those that dont play so often should complain.
Old Apr 05 2011, 07:05 PM

I am getting the feeling the Devs are trying to slow down on the releases. They were handing us presents every couple of weeks pretty steady there for a while but I don't think that is really sustainable. Last release was March 15, I'm thinking the next one wont be till April 15 at the earliest. They have levels to name, a new farm to add, the prizes to work on for diversification ranks, maybe some new facilities and buildings or more items and animals. That's a lot to get done in just a months time. Doesn't matter that my hands are shaking and my billions are burning holes in my virtual overalls, lol. I can wait...I'm sure I can wait... really- I am pretty sure I can... Where is the FTAA meeting again??
Closed Thread