Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 13 2011, 04:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobysMom View Post
Thanks Double T! I knew it had to be something simple. Thanks for the advise. Oh, by the way, how do you get your river to look like a waterfall, like the picture in you avitar page? I tried and couldn't get mine to do that. What's the trick?
Thanks again
Toby's Mom
It's using paths. Videos online...ancient picture lol.
Old Mar 13 2011, 07:42 PM

Just like you guy I am awaiting a update for Farm 9. But have to say that between the farms and this forum. You guys keep me very entertained. I can't wait every day to see what has been added to the forum.
Old Mar 13 2011, 11:28 PM

Red face I need Help

I have been playing FT for more then a year. I have been sick and had a trible by-pass heart surgery that wasn't very successful. Within a matter of weeks my artertries were blocked again, and in the last 2 years I've had 9 stents. Anyway I had to slow down abit so I played Farm Town. But I don't know much about it. at first it was great until my neighbors went to FV well I like FT and refused to go, So I begged a few from the market place and got some nieghbors and get a few here and there,. I did pretty good until I saw all the wonderful farms. They I thought I need help. I joined up with this forum so I could read up. and get some pointers, I need to know why I need to Link my Farms together and with Facebook I don't to Myspace. I am soory but I guess I just don't understand I also don't guite get working in the factories on neighbor farms can you explain that for me, Thanyou Rubberleggs47 Jane Wilso
Old Mar 13 2011, 11:47 PM

Whine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted some St Patrick's Day decs for my holiday farm! boo hoo!
Sure hope they have Easter decs!!
Old Mar 14 2011, 12:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gffarmer View Post
Whine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted some St Patrick's Day decs for my holiday farm! boo hoo!
Sure hope they have Easter decs!!

yes thought they could of just uploaded last years...........
Old Mar 14 2011, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberleggs47 View Post
I have been playing FT for more then a year. I have been sick and had a trible by-pass heart surgery that wasn't very successful. Within a matter of weeks my artertries were blocked again, and in the last 2 years I've had 9 stents. Anyway I had to slow down abit so I played Farm Town. But I don't know much about it. at first it was great until my neighbors went to FV well I like FT and refused to go, So I begged a few from the market place and got some nieghbors and get a few here and there,. I did pretty good until I saw all the wonderful farms. They I thought I need help. I joined up with this forum so I could read up. and get some pointers, I need to know why I need to Link my Farms together and with Facebook I don't to Myspace. I am soory but I guess I just don't understand I also don't guite get working in the factories on neighbor farms can you explain that for me, Thanyou Rubberleggs47 Jane Wilso
sorry to hear that ur health isnt the best and i do hope u get better soon, i have alot of the factories and my friends neighbours etc get alot of coins and exp from working them, also extra stock, my farms arent too fancy either lol atm i trying to just make them easier for others to work on lol
Old Mar 14 2011, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberleggs47 View Post

Not sure what you might mean by "linking them together". If you "link" your farm, that means there is information on each of your posts, here at the forum, that allow other posters/farmers to go visit your farms by clicking on the "link" which only you can provide. If you want that feature, the instructions are found on some of the moderator's posts on how to link.

The link then becomes a way for others to visit you, see your farms, and perhaps leave a note to you.

When you or one of your neighbors "posts" their farms asking for others to come and work their facilities and plants, that speeds up the production of that farmer's facilities and plants.

When you work those farms, you get more experience points for each facility you work, and you also get a percentage of the product you work.

For example..... I have never planted tea, and I do not have a tea facility. But I get percentages of the tea facilities when I work neighbor's farms who have them. That alone gives me lots of tea bags to use in my multiple Tea and Coffee Shops..... which in turn adds to my coin income.

hope that helps

Old Mar 14 2011, 09:49 AM

Would love to thank the devs for the new updates and looking forward to the next one...happy farming it is
Old Mar 14 2011, 09:57 AM
Account Not Linked

I was just wondering... since the past 3 days, farmtown is really sloooww...
Am I the only one experiencing this? Cleared my cache ... Until now my farmtown is still loading it's still 15% for the past 15 minutes... is there an ongoing update? Hope so... if not... I would appreciate an explanation why this is so. thanks
Old Mar 14 2011, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan4jy View Post
I was just wondering... since the past 3 days, farmtown is really sloooww...
Am I the only one experiencing this? Cleared my cache ... Until now my farmtown is still loading it's still 15% for the past 15 minutes... is there an ongoing update? Hope so... if not... I would appreciate an explanation why this is so. thanks
yes I have also been getting slow response loading
Closed Thread