Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2011, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibrarianLee View Post
I'm not sure why there's still complaining about cheese. Another player told us her strategy (very kind of her, I thought) and I tried it. Voilla...I have TONS of cheese now. Granted, I only do facilities once a week, or maybe twice if I have time, but I can fill all my factories and all the cheese products just fine - and still have tons left over. It's amazing what a difference it made - I don't even think about cheese any more. All you do is start more cheese after a few people do your factories. Not even after every single player. I think I re-start my cheese maybe 3 times or so while my neighbors work. It ended the problem for me.

You are right on..... I have 4 Dairy Plants and I do need lots of cheese even though I don't have (or want) all the facilities that drain it like a taco restaurant.

But I post my farms, and follow the workers and refill the Cheese, the wineries, and the Oast Plant. Each neighbor feels like they are "first" in line. And I have an inventory of over 10,000 cheese, and lots of barley malt, white wine barrels etc.

I guess it just becomes a matter of

compulsive/obsessive (IMHO) need to have all the plants and fill them to the brim all the time.......

or play the game at a pace that is fun, productive, and non-stressful.

Old Feb 21 2011, 08:55 AM

Smile

I also have on 4 or 5 farms but what I did for a week or so was all my gifts I had I turned into cows and put 100 in each, so i think some ppl are getting too lazy to remember to harvest cows or greedy.
Old Feb 21 2011, 12:22 PM

Are there any plans to "update" the graphics for some more of the older facilities and make them less "cartoon-ish", like the ice cream facility, Chocolate factory etc. ?
Old Feb 21 2011, 12:39 PM

How exactly do i access the "facilities manager" and sorting features???
Old Feb 21 2011, 12:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
I truly do not understand why you continue to complain about other people's speculations. Half the fun here is to speculate and dream and drool. If you really cannot deal with us doing that, my suggestion is to just look at the thread headings until the next release comes out. There is obviously nothing for you here on this thread.
Thanks for the use of the soap box. Now I will go back to speculating, dreaming, drooling, working my farms, laughing my head off.....
There is a difference in speculating in one of the fun threads in the social section and responding in the news and announcement section with a date to anyone that asks when farm 9 is coming. One section is for fun and that does include guessing and speculation on what is coming the other is for the developers and only the developers to make announcements about releases and that includes when stuff will come out. There are lots of people that only read this section of the forum and have thought that some people where mods when they are not and think this person knows what they are talking about when they really don't know what they are talking about. It is not fair to the people that don't come her often and/or read everything on the forum to make them think something is going to happen that may never happen.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 21 2011, 12:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMagz View Post
How exactly do i access the "facilities manager" and sorting features???
The facilities manager is in the yellow toolbox where the watering can is. Right now one of the filters is temp. disabled. But if it's set to 'active facilities on current farm' it's quite easy to use. Last post in Chapter 13 of the Game Guide *link in my signature* explains how to use the facility manager
Old Feb 21 2011, 12:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Please, let's keep this thread on topic. Everyone is welcome to post here on the forum.

There has always been guessing of when the next farm would be coming out and the guessing of how much it costs, it's all in fun
Old Feb 21 2011, 01:10 PM

After you finally reach level 185 what then?? What is the goal then??
Old Feb 21 2011, 01:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by debracarby View Post
After you finally reach level 185 what then?? What is the goal then??
You can set your own goals I know people wanting to reach a certain xp level or coin amount.

And one never knows if we will get more levels or not, only the devs know
Old Feb 21 2011, 01:55 PM

still awaiting update as in getting rid of valentines items and getting ready for farm 9
Closed Thread