Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 16 2011, 08:20 PM

Am i correct that we get plums from the prune tree or can someone tell me where they come from please
Old Feb 16 2011, 08:27 PM

Default plums

You get plums from the plum trees.....

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2891&farm_ix=Y
Old Feb 16 2011, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinlug View Post
Am i correct that we get plums from the prune tree or can someone tell me where they come from please
Quote:
Originally Posted by pangea009 View Post
You get plums from the plum trees.....
....which is an item that your friends will need to gift you.
Old Feb 17 2011, 09:26 AM

The withering times have not changed. What alot of ppl forget too is 1 farmtown day is 20 hours not 24. So if you plant 3 day crops only takes 2 and half days to be ready for harvest
Old Feb 17 2011, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-S View Post
the forklift is basically a way to get 40 FC out of you so you can click a button
I so agree :/ Its not like there isn't enough cash tools but that was another slap in the face.

Way to just not make it easier to do stuff for all players Farm Town...

I generally feel this game is awesome when it comes to cash stuff... but this forklift being that expensive and the cash tools being the only ones to use on other farms... thanks a lot... for nothing :/

Its like I get FC but I dont get enough to keep up! What's next? 100FC for a "work all facilities" when visiting neighbors??? This totally sucks.
Old Feb 17 2011, 04:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Slashkey is a software publishing business and you are a beta tester. If you are willing to give them the money to make the software go gold then join the rest of us. If not remember you are a beta tester and as I was once told the developers can do anything they want to to change or "improve" the game. All things considered it's a middle of the road RPG........not outstanding but not a dog either.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 17 2011, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali View Post
for everyone complaining of not enough cheese- i have dairy facilities on all 8 farms, kept full constantly, and have almost 6000 cheese in storage. it is possible to keep up wth the cheese!!! lol.

i do agree that the 6 hours is a bit much tho.
I notice people complaining about not enough cheese on many threads here. I only have one dairy, and stopped producting cheese due to having more of it than I could use. Maybe because several of my neighbors produce so much of it.

I have 200 cows, collect twice a day, giving me a constant 5,000 milk in storage. I keep selling 1/2 of the butter I amass. I think it is all in what we choose to produce. I just recently started max cheese production, and never notice how much I have ~ just never run out of it.
Old Feb 17 2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Slashkey is a software publishing business and you are a beta tester. If you are willing to give them the money to make the software go gold then join the rest of us. If not remember you are a beta tester and as I was once told the developers can do anything they want to to change or "improve" the game. All things considered it's a middle of the road RPG........not outstanding but not a dog either.

We may be beta testers, but we are being entertained, for free. If I had more money, I would surely spend more to help them "go gold" faster.

I often wonder why FT is not the number one game played on FB, to each their own, but I think it is outstanding compared and 100% better than the number one farm game played on FB.
Old Feb 17 2011, 04:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Jo View Post
I so agree :/ Its not like there isn't enough cash tools but that was another slap in the face.
...snip...
Its like I get FC but I dont get enough to keep up! What's next? 100FC for a "work all facilities" when visiting neighbors??? This totally sucks.
Seems a bit dramatic... It's not like the game got any harder. You can just keep playing the way you always did.

I am very happy to have the fork lift, even though it cost about 7 real dollars. I would gladly pay for a forklift that would allow me to "work all facilities" when visiting neighbors. The fact that it will also help pay Slashkey's bills, is okay by me. I want them to make money and stay in business because I like this game.

With the 30x button (free), the facility manager's production chain (free), and the fork lift (farm cash), I have cut my facility load time down from 1 hour to about 20 minutes. In the morning, when I'm always short on time, the extra 40 minutes is worth way more than $7.00. But that's just me.
Old Feb 17 2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyceclover View Post
We may be beta testers, but we are being entertained, for free. If I had more money, I would surely spend more to help them "go gold" faster.

I often wonder why FT is not the number one game played on FB, to each their own, but I think it is outstanding compared and 100% better than the number one farm game played on FB.
Farm Town is held back by the program it runs in, that being Flash Player.
Flash is memory consuming, and does not return memory to the system once used, hence why a farm with lots of trees or animals is slow to load, and why you often have to hit the play tab to get some speed back.
Even my 8gb 64bit pc slows after about 15 farm visits, where as my older 32bit 2gb pc would slow after only 5 farm visits.

Farm Town is great, but Flash is a pain in the ...., but still I play (far too much)
Closed Thread