Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2011, 11:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
The pumped up flower harvester and tree harvester not only will not go to storage, they don't work.
I can't help with them not working, but I found my fork lift would not go into storage at first. I tried twice with no luck, so just went ahead and used it. I left the farm, came back later and tried again and it stored with no problems.

i think it's the usual first day glitches. Have faith that it will be fixed. Try clearing cache, changing farms, etc. and then try again.
Old Feb 12 2011, 11:10 AM

Thank you very much devs. I haven't had time to play with all the new toys, but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!! Folks, I've noticed the number by the facuility is the number of the farm it is on, not how many you have.
Old Feb 12 2011, 11:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU....

the biggest improvement ever is the +30 production button! Thank you so very much for that!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 12 2011, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit8 View Post
Good update; all that is left is for more cheese.
and onions for the soup etc

Old Feb 12 2011, 11:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Actually love the forklift...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-S View Post
the forklift is basically a way to get 40 FC out of you so you can click a button
I have to disagree! It eliminates lots of clicks for me. I have to admit I was hoping for a "store all" button that would move all finished products from all facilities with one click...thinking that will probably end up as a "super forklift"...Farm Cash of course...and I will buy it To each his/her own, I guess. I am ecstatic about the new filtering - I know they will fix the glitches shortly - so nice to see all my windmills and all my dairies at a glance, and to not have to go to each farm to collect ingredients. Nice update, devs.
Old Feb 12 2011, 11:18 AM

Thanks you very much FT, really love the game and appreciate all your hard work to make it enjoyable for everyone.
Old Feb 12 2011, 11:21 AM

Talking Upgrades

So - with the last upgrade, the first thing I noticed was that the water looked REAL! Now that made me VERY happy....
The Manager thing was very nice too!
But this one - the 2/11 upgrade - where I can now opt to start more than one product with one click - the (10 and 30 buttons) OMG!!!!!
FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!
You have saved this FT addict from killing off another mouse!
Old Feb 12 2011, 11:28 AM

YEAH!!! Haven't used the "Done" But, button yet, but I know it will help... ( I had suggested it a while back for the people with slower internet!) Thanks for listening!! I appreciate all of your efforts in trying to help make the game more enjoyable and produce a little faster!! Thanks again and keep up the great work!
Old Feb 12 2011, 11:33 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
I have to disagree! It eliminates lots of clicks for me. I have to admit I was hoping for a "store all" button that would move all finished products from all facilities with one click...thinking that will probably end up as a "super forklift"...Farm Cash of course...and I will buy it To each his/her own, I guess. I am ecstatic about the new filtering - I know they will fix the glitches shortly - so nice to see all my windmills and all my dairies at a glance, and to not have to go to each farm to collect ingredients. Nice update, devs.
I agree with you 100 % I can't buy all the fc items but that doesn't stop me from playing the game. Wish some people would go back in time and remember how much longer things took. My hat goes off to the developers some ppl think its a flick of the fingers and all done, but I am sure takes lots if sleepless nights trying to work it all out
Old Feb 12 2011, 11:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Geeze, it is becoming more difficult to find things to complain about. I suppose I can complain about all the new ground covers. Water?? Now I have to start experimenting again dammit.
Dried fruits facility... a longggggg time ago I bought about 250 apricot trees and was about to sell them all off. And the plums!! Lordy!! And all ready for harvest
No ads at the bottom of the farm. I might consider getting rid of my ad blocker
Lots of goodies in this new release. Thanks devs, and thanks mod team/admin for putting together all our wants, needs, likes/dislikes and bringing a comprehensive package to the dev team.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread