Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 02 2018, 10:31 AM

Default Marketplace notifications

As of this morning I was still not getting some notifications. Some hires are very gracious when I apologize, others not so much.
Old May 02 2018, 01:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Last night and again this morning I tried for almost an hour to get someone to work my farms and I received no response to any of the hire requests. I finally had to take care of the work myself
Old May 02 2018, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
Last night and again this morning I tried for almost an hour to get someone to work my farms and I received no response to any of the hire requests. I finally had to take care of the work myself
I have or had this issue sometimes. When this was happening, I would not see a 'hiring' message go out. I found that if I reloaded the game, the hiring would then work.
Old May 02 2018, 10:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

(Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w206) hired in the market this morning, did not get any notification from the worker to say she had accepted the work, but a notification appeared across the screen when she started working... she did all the work hired for and got the bonus on all farms..
Old May 03 2018, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
(Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w206) hired in the market this morning, did not get any notification from the worker to say she had accepted the work, but a notification appeared across the screen when she started working... she did all the work hired for and got the bonus on all farms..
This often happens with me as well and now and again i get people who i havent clicked on to hire working on my farms.
It's a nuisance but it doesnt matter as long as the work is done.
Old May 03 2018, 04:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Option to go back to last farm

I can no longer go back to work when I get booted from a farm. It was working, then it stopped, then it started again and now it has stopped again. Don't know why it doesn't give me the option to go back. Please help.
Old May 03 2018, 04:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigtails View Post
I can no longer go back to work when I get booted from a farm. It was working, then it stopped, then it started again and now it has stopped again. Don't know why it doesn't give me the option to go back. Please help.
Hi Pigtails,
I have moved your post to the release announcement as the developers are still working on the hiring. That function is currently disabled as stated by Raul:

Post-Release Info - April 27th, 11:00PM

- While we continue troubleshooting the issue of missing Hire Request confirmation messages, we will be disabling and enabling again the 'Employee remaining hired after a browser crash' feature (2.a above). Currently it is disabled.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2018, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Pigtails,
I have moved your post to the release announcement as the developers are still working on the hiring. That function is currently disabled as stated by Raul:

- While we continue troubleshooting the issue of missing Hire Request confirmation messages, we will be disabling and enabling again the 'Employee remaining hired after a browser crash' feature (2.a above). Currently it is disabled.
I have not experienced these types of problems myself, but thanks for reminding us. I have over 3000 friends listed as having farmed in the past or present, but many of them are afraid to ask questions in the Forum for various reasons such as fear of asking "stupid questions" or looking foolish for reporting things. So if I see these issues pop up on the Facebook wall I will at least have the information to pass along to them.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 03 2018, 11:25 PM

I'm not getting confirmation that my work request was received and accepted or declined by the person I sent it to. This happened again tonight. I sent a job request to someone. I waited and got no response and the person was still there. I went to the farm I hired for to check and no one was there except me. I went back to the market the person I asked was gone. I sent a request to someone else. Waited a minute or so. No response and the person was still there. I went to my farm again and no one there. I went back to the market the person was gone so and tried one more time to hire someone and same thing. So I gave up and went back to my farm and lo and behold when I got there, there were three people there working.
Old May 03 2018, 11:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I'm not getting confirmation that my work request was received and accepted or declined by the person I sent it to. This happened again tonight. I sent a job request to someone. I waited and got no response and the person was still there. I went to the farm I hired for to check and no one was there except me. I went back to the market the person I asked was gone. I sent a request to someone else. Waited a minute or so. No response and the person was still there. I went to my farm again and no one there. I went back to the market the person was gone so and tried one more time to hire someone and same thing. So I gave up and went back to my farm and lo and behold when I got there, there were three people there working.
Hi ccheney,
I moved your post to the current release thread as the developers are still working on this problem. As stated by Raul in the release announcement:

Known Problems:

- We are still trying to figure out why some of the hiring confirmation messages are getting lost, which causes the employer doing multiple hires for the same job. There is a chance that this issue could have been fixed as well but we are not sure, so please report on this thread if you are still experiencing it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread