Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 21 2019, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfarmer View Post
Hello, I hope I posting this in right area
I am posting as last couple of times I have posted my facilities a couple of my friends have told me that something went wrong and get problems like they are empty ?? not sure what is going on unless someone is taking it all any help appreciated
Hi anotherfarmer,
Each person that helps you with your facilities does 20% of the total amount available when they work. So the first person will do 20% of 100%. The next person will do 20% of the 80% left after the first person worked.
So if you 100 items pending, the first person will complete 20 of the 100 and the second will do 16 of the 80 leaving 64. The next will do 20% of 64 or 13 leaving 41. This goes on down as each person completes the products until there isn't any left, usually taking 10 to 12 woirkers to do all of the pending production.
It is possible that they got to the facilities too late and nothing was left to do even within a few minutes if you have a lot of workers quickly after you post. No one person can do more than 20% of the remaining amount pending.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2019, 11:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi anotherfarmer,
Each person that helps you with your facilities does 20% of the total amount available when they work. So the first person will do 20% of 100%. The next person will do 20% of the 80% left after the first person worked.
So if you 100 items pending, the first person will complete 20 of the 100 and the second will do 16 of the 80 leaving 64. The next will do 20% of 64 or 13 leaving 41. This goes on down as each person completes the products until there isn't any left, usually taking 10 to 12 woirkers to do all of the pending production.
It is possible that they got to the facilities too late and nothing was left to do even within a few minutes if you have a lot of workers quickly after you post. No one person can do more than 20% of the remaining amount pending.

Thank you for getting back to me It is not even near 10 - 12 workers, I had at least 4 friends and 2 of them where the ones saying something is wrong as empty etc.......
Old Feb 21 2019, 11:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfarmer View Post
Thank you for getting back to me It is not even near 10 - 12 workers, I had at least 4 friends and 2 of them where the ones saying something is wrong as empty etc.......
Hi Anotherfarmer,
We do not have any way to check this. We do not get any data when you load your facilities and how much they were loaded or how many have worked them. If they were not loaded fully then it would not take as many to empty them.

When they told you they were empty did you check to see if that was correct?

The only thing I can say is try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2019, 12:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

just had an "error occurred" message when trying to check the little pad that shows how many products produced for the week both in the Trade Market and Neighbors side of the page... showing a big fat ZERO for all and I have been working my Sawmills since last Monday (its now Friday evening) so a question... have I lost all those products or is it just a glitch? have done the memcache... everything still shows as ZERO.. a bit puzzled as I have 38 sawmills.....
Old Feb 22 2019, 01:49 AM

On my Farm 21, I tried to load up my Nut Shop, but I cannot load up some of the items even though I know I have the stock in my storage. For example, the Chilli Powder I have 300 in stock, but I can't load any Spicy Peanuts into my Nut Shop. I wonder if there's anything wrong with the Facility. My Nut Shop is in Farm 21, but my Spice Factory is in Farm 1. My storage is showing I have 300 jars of the Chilli Powder, and I've got thousands of peppers in stock for making Chili Powder.

Please help!

#24. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...385&farm_ix=23 - Where Angels Sing

#21. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...385&farm_ix=20 - The Floral Artist

Last edited by Sandie May Angel; Feb 22 2019 at 05:15 AM.
Old Feb 22 2019, 02:53 AM

Hello, I am unable to use the "start all" button in my Flower Shop even though I have the mobile utility carts, it has never worked, even if the quantity is 0 and I am starting fresh it just won't do it - all my other facilities work fine. Flower Shop is on Farm 1 Thanks, Paula
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5138&farm_ix=0

Last edited by pfirewolf@gmail.com; Feb 22 2019 at 02:59 AM.
Old Feb 22 2019, 05:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfirewolf@gmail.com View Post
Hello, I am unable to use the "start all" button in my Flower Shop even though I have the mobile utility carts, it has never worked, even if the quantity is 0 and I am starting fresh it just won't do it - all my other facilities work fine. Flower Shop is on Farm 1 Thanks, Paula
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5138&farm_ix=0
Hi Paula,

Find the facility in the Facility Manager and make sure there is a check mark on the facility. Then open the facility and make sure you have a check mark in all the boxes of all the products it makes. If there is no check mark then the products won't start when you click start all.
Old Feb 22 2019, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
On my Farm 21, I tried to load up my Nut Shop, but I cannot load up some of the items even though I know I have the stock in my storage. For example, the Chilli Powder I have 300 in stock, but I can't load any Spicy Peanuts into my Nut Shop. I wonder if there's anything wrong with the Facility. My Nut Shop is in Farm 21, but my Spice Factory is in Farm 1. My storage is showing I have 300 jars of the Chilli Powder, and I've got thousands of peppers in stock for making Chili Powder.

Please help!
Hi Sandie May Angel

The Nut Shop is a service facility which is stocked with the products made in the Roasted Nut Gift Factory. You have 2 of them.

I visited your farms and it seems you are only producing Spicy peanuts in only 1 of your Roasted Nut Gift Factory. Also, your storage doesnt show chili powder by the time I checked it, but you are producing it in your Spice Factory.

You say you had 300 chili powder in storage, but you need 360 to have a full run (100%) for spicy peanuts in one of your Roasted Nut Gift Factory. If you want to produce that in both of the factories then you need 720 chili powder for both factories.

I would suggest you to stop filling your Roasted Nut Gift Factory for a few days till you can get a good stock of chili powder, which is used in multiple items, and try to post your facilities to let friends work them and be able to refill your Spice factory quicker.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 22 2019, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
just had an "error occurred" message when trying to check the little pad that shows how many products produced for the week both in the Trade Market and Neighbors side of the page... showing a big fat ZERO for all and I have been working my Sawmills since last Monday (its now Friday evening) so a question... have I lost all those products or is it just a glitch? have done the memcache... everything still shows as ZERO.. a bit puzzled as I have 38 sawmills.....
Hi Aussie Rae

We have checked into this and the notepad is showing the information for the week when we hover the mouse on it.

We think you have not lost products as they are sent to your storage as soon as you sell or give them for free.

Perhaps it is only a little glitch for the notepad, try to load some products in the sawmill and see if something has changed or just restart your browser and check again. Let us know if the problem continious

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 22 2019, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sandie May Angel

The Nut Shop is a service facility which is stocked with the products made in the Roasted Nut Gift Factory. You have 2 of them.

I visited your farms and it seems you are only producing Spicy peanuts in only 1 of your Roasted Nut Gift Factory. Also, your storage doesnt show chili powder by the time I checked it, but you are producing it in your Spice Factory.

You say you had 300 chili powder in storage, but you need 360 to have a full run (100%) for spicy peanuts in one of your Roasted Nut Gift Factory. If you want to produce that in both of the factories then you need 720 chili powder for both factories.

I would suggest you to stop filling your Roasted Nut Gift Factory for a few days till you can get a good stock of chili powder, which is used in multiple items, and try to post your facilities to let friends work them and be able to refill your Spice factory quicker.
Thank you, Marymarcel! Yes, I have noticed that now. Thank you so much!

#24. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...385&farm_ix=23 - Where Angels Sing

#21. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...385&farm_ix=20 - The Floral Artist

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts