Thank you Marymarcel ~ Astrid
Old Oct 22 2022, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Thank you Marymarcel ~ Astrid
You are welcome astrid
Old Oct 22 2022, 09:36 PM
Account Not Linked

I am asking for a friend in America that is having trouble getting into FT. She has not been able to access for quite a while and has heard about email linking. She is scared that she will lose her farm. Is there a way she can link her farm to her email without going through FT as she is still trying to get in. I of course cannot give you her ID number. What advice can I give her please?
Old Oct 22 2022, 09:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I am asking for a friend in America that is having trouble getting into FT. She has not been able to access for quite a while and has heard about email linking. She is scared that she will lose her farm. Is there a way she can link her farm to her email without going through FT as she is still trying to get in. I of course cannot give you her ID number. What advice can I give her please?
Hi Rodkay,
The only way to link the email is through the game. When they do the email link it at that time adds the account ID so it knows what farms to link to. Please understand the linking of the email is not for leaving Facebook unless it is required because of more problems with using Facebook that can't be solved. It is only a back up plan, not something that will definately happen.

It would be better if she came to the forums, registered if she isn't and then post about not getting in so we can help with getting her back playing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 22 2022, 11:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile Reply

Thanks will let her know and have told her it is only a back-up. Would be great for her if you could help, so will see if she can get to forum soon. Appreciate your quick response
Old Oct 23 2022, 07:14 PM

2022-10-23 22:41:05.164 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 200/50 to 500/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup
2022-10-23 22:41:05.469 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 500/50 to 1250/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup.CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS .this was under my farm

Last edited by MOM GLENDA; Oct 23 2022 at 07:34 PM.
Old Oct 23 2022, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
2022-10-23 22:41:05.164 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 200/50 to 500/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup
2022-10-23 22:41:05.469 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Max Tweens reached: capacity has automatically been increased from 500/50 to 1250/50. Use DOTween.SetTweensCapacity to set it manually at startup.CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about issues. When you have a problem or question please post them in this section.

There is nothing you need to do as the game does this increase as needed. There isn't any way for us to set it manually.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 24 2022, 01:12 PM

thanks for letting me know it is nothing i have to do. hope the boat i fishing with starts back working.i got the last best boat.it is stoping just sits there having to wait until it moves again and it taking twice as long to fish .this started after the game came back after the shut down . fishimg like this has got my wrist hurting worse.
Old Oct 24 2022, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
thanks for letting me know it is nothing i have to do. hope the boat i fishing with starts back working.i got the last best boat.it is stoping just sits there having to wait until it moves again and it taking twice as long to fish .this started after the game came back after the shut down . fishimg like this has got my wrist hurting worse.
Hi MOM GLENDA

Taz is not available at this moment.

For your turbo fishing boat not working correctly, please open your Item storage and search for it.
Then place it in one of your farms, be sure to put a check mark in Show Tools in your preferences, the wrench.
Reload the game.

Then put the boat back into storage and reload the game again.
See if that fixed your problem.
Old Oct 24 2022, 09:08 PM

My game was running slow so I decided to restart it. Now all I get is a flashing gray screen. Is there something going on that can be fixed? I'm using Chrome.

Tags
cannot load game, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error