Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2010, 02:14 AM

Big Thanks to Raul and the Devs for their awesome work. Big Kudos to the Mods for their tireless answering the same questions from dumfy's like me. Love the new additions, just now gotta work out what crops I'm going to plant next! A couple of questions tho....... Is FT or FB ever going to change their gift limit? I can only ever send 24 at a time. BUT can send gifts to different neighbours after about 2 hours tho.Is the neighbour limit ever going to increase? Ummmm Sorry Raul, I kinda need a 4th farm, any thoughts as to when that might arrive?. Any thoughts as to when we are going to be able to harvest our own ham? New Levels????? Heh heh heh, Still playing while connected at 28.8k on dialup. Cheers to all! Rick
Old Apr 14 2010, 02:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks devs for all the new stuff. Now I really don't have time for my "real" life.

I don't see anyplace to post this suggestion so I will do it here. If there IS a place please let me know.

Since we have to have 30 friends for our 3rd farm (I do) shouldn't the daily gifting limit be raised to at least 30 or more so we can get everybody a gift at the same time?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 14 2010, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Thanks devs for all the new stuff. Now I really don't have time for my "real" life.

I don't see anyplace to post this suggestion so I will do it here. If there IS a place please let me know.

Since we have to have 30 friends for our 3rd farm (I do) shouldn't the daily gifting limit be raised to at least 30 or more so we can get everybody a gift at the same time?
I think it is a facebook/mysoace thing not farmtown thing unfortunately. BUT would love to send all my neighbours a gift at once At the moment can send 24 at a time, but can eventually get to all my neighbours during the day. I have at current count 85 neighbours
Old Apr 14 2010, 03:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwirick View Post
Big Thanks to Raul and the Devs for their awesome work. Big Kudos to the Mods for their tireless answering the same questions from dumfy's like me. Love the new additions, just now gotta work out what crops I'm going to plant next! A couple of questions tho....... Is FT or FB ever going to change their gift limit? I can only ever send 24 at a time. BUT can send gifts to different neighbours after about 2 hours tho.Is the neighbour limit ever going to increase? Ummmm Sorry Raul, I kinda need a 4th farm, any thoughts as to when that might arrive?. Any thoughts as to when we are going to be able to harvest our own ham? New Levels????? Heh heh heh, Still playing while connected at 28.8k on dialup. Cheers to all! Rick

The "official" neighbor limit for FB is 80, but I have 101 neighbors right now and have heard of people with more neighbors then that. Just keep adding them until it will not let you add more. The gift limit is set by fb there is nothing that FT can do about it.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 14 2010, 05:10 AM

Ok I am level 80 and can not find Mango trees anywhere as well as cranberries...

I would also like to see the juice factory to be able to be purchased with coins PLEASE

thanks other than me probably being BLIND I love the changes...
Old Apr 14 2010, 05:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyau View Post
Ok I am level 80 and can not find Mango trees anywhere as well as cranberries...

I would also like to see the juice factory to be able to be purchased with coins PLEASE

thanks other than me probably being BLIND I love the changes...
Cranberry trees are in the tree tab, mango trees are available as gifts.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 14 2010, 05:14 AM

Are we not going to get a butcher or abattoir for our pigs so we can make ham and pepperoni ourselves?
Old Apr 14 2010, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikas3 View Post
While I think most of the changes are good I do not believe this one is

50 x Chocolate Liquor gifts???

A lot of us paid hard earned cash for that factory, and now you are handing them out free so we got shafted our money to have the privilege of having the chocolate?
I'd like a refund back on that Choclate Factory
I sort of agree, I don't think the gift catalogue should include things we can buy or make for ourselves. But I have just put a suggestion in Feedback that as an extra feature we should be able to give our friends stuff out of our own storage. By that I mean it gets deducted from our storage and goes into theirs. That way someone who bought a chocolate factory can help their friends out.
Old Apr 14 2010, 05:24 AM

Umm thanks told ya I was BLIND ....
Old Apr 14 2010, 07:59 AM

Unhappy

Hi,

Please can we have it that all facilities can be bought with coins and not farm town cash. I cant buy anything else new now
Thank you
Closed Thread