Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 02 2009, 10:37 AM

Christmas decor! Christmas decor! Christmas decor! Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 02 2009, 10:45 AM

Thanksgiving was almost a full week ago. Christmas is 3 weeks away. Time to get decorations up. Where are they??
Old Dec 02 2009, 10:45 AM

Thanks for more land but I am still waiting on getting my farmtown cash issue resolved. Manually linked my farm per trinityoak request have not received cash. Please help.
Old Dec 02 2009, 10:52 AM

I have lost hundreds of XPs. Very frustrating obviously. I can't even report it to support. Is there any known way to get them back?
Old Dec 02 2009, 11:08 AM

Post 2nd farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va Garrison View Post
If I buy a 2nd farm, is there a way it can be located next to my 1st farm as my neighbors' farms are now?
never mind...I guess there would be no advantage even if that could be done...you still could only see one farm at a time. I was really hoping for a BIGGER farm instead of two regular ones...but I guess if that could have been, you guys would have done it.

Thanks for all your hard work! I love FarmTown! :-)
Old Dec 02 2009, 11:42 AM

HI , Love Farmtown, but since you added new levels, I can't use my seeders, they will only plant 1 field at a time now. I have plenty of fuel, that it does still use. Also having problems plowing since then. sometimes it'll plow the field and the next field it'll turn to grass and then I can never get that field to plow. The square that highlights over the field to plow stays red. I don't know what's going on here, I'd sure would love to buy a second farm, but if i can't plow, how i'm I to farm. Sure would like some help with these issues. thanks so much. Farmer Bev
Old Dec 02 2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevameyer View Post
HI , Love Farmtown, but since you added new levels, I can't use my seeders, they will only plant 1 field at a time now. I have plenty of fuel, that it does still use. Also having problems plowing since then. sometimes it'll plow the field and the next field it'll turn to grass and then I can never get that field to plow. The square that highlights over the field to plow stays red. I don't know what's going on here, I'd sure would love to buy a second farm, but if i can't plow, how i'm I to farm. Sure would like some help with these issues. thanks so much. Farmer Bev

turn your trees off, then press play. go to the prefrence tab and make sure "remove spaces" has a check mark next to it.

try to plow again and see what happens.

Riverview plantation
Old Dec 02 2009, 11:44 AM

Default Purchasing new Property

I am very excited to know that we can finally expand our farm property, however I think the price is Ridiculous for the property. No matter how much money I have, I would never spend that $3 Million on it.... And I do believe that I am a wealthy farmer. I wonder how many others feel the same? I have discussed it with my neighbors and they all seem to feel the same way.

Very excited for the Christmas decorations and cannot wait to see what you come up with for the Holiday. Thank you for the fun Halloween and Thanksgiving options. We all enjoyed them .

Happy Holidays to all!

Come visit my equestrian center. Shamar Acres Estate Equestrian Center
Old Dec 02 2009, 12:01 PM
Account Not Linked

The new Guayaba trees are hard to harvest as the fruit is about the same color as the leaves. Would you please make a bigger difference in color, thanks.
Old Dec 02 2009, 12:37 PM

being that it takes so much to actually buy the second farm, will the expansions for the second farm be less, once you have it???
Closed Thread