Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 24 2021, 10:28 AM

With the quests, We have a problem. I collected the first finished quest yesterday. Today I clicked on the new quest that came available this morning and then went and harvested the crops that were ready for other quests already in the cue. Not only did those harvests not register, I could get the new quest to stay. In fact I had it change twice by reappearing after I refreshed the farm, and now I have 5 quests when I started out with three this morning when I logged on the first time.
I know that sounds confusing, but wow, I'm not going to be able to finish anything if the completed components of the quest won't register. Like I said they only started to screw up after I collected the money for the first completed quest.
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
User ID 1545131279 and User ID 118693448904273. I have had issues on both these accounts. The weirdest was on the latter when it told me a completed quest was done more than 7 days ago, then it reopened with the last step not completed.
On the former acct I opened a new quests, started the steps with sunflower and soybean, then opened the quest. It was gone and another took its place.I am relieved to know it is a gamewide glitch of some kind and not me or my SNs!
Hi Riap,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the quests.
We are aware of these problems and have informed the developers. Please be patience while the developers work on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:30 AM

108450063288488 quests are not giving credit for harvested crops, also refilled my FM and it didnt credit for that either, shows nothing made or harvested even though it was
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
108450063288488 quests are not giving credit for harvested crops, also refilled my FM and it didnt credit for that either, shows nothing made or harvested even though it was
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
With the quests, We have a problem. I collected the first finished quest yesterday. Today I clicked on the new quest that came available this morning and then went and harvested the crops that were ready for other quests already in the cue. Not only did those harvests not register, I could get the new quest to stay. In fact I had it change twice by reappearing after I refreshed the farm, and now I have 5 quests when I started out with three this morning when I logged on the first time.
I know that sounds confusing, but wow, I'm not going to be able to finish anything if the completed components of the quest won't register. Like I said they only started to screw up after I collected the money for the first completed quest.
Hi JNelson and Karin,
I have moved your posts to the Help & Support subject thread about the quests.
We are aware of these problems and have informed the developers. Please be patience while the developers work on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:40 AM

Angry Some of our quests are going to expire

Some of our quests are going to expire. I started the final step in a couple of quests last night, only to find out this morning that they didn't work and now I'm going to lose at least one since time is going to expire. GRRRRRR
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendensmile View Post
Some of our quests are going to expire. I started the final step in a couple of quests last night, only to find out this morning that they didn't work and now I'm going to lose at least one since time is going to expire. GRRRRRR
Hi brendensmile,
I am sorry, but we are all have the same problem. We are aware of these problems and have informed the developers. Please be patience while the developers work on them.
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:45 AM

I am having the same problems...I'm aware they are looking into it, just adding my name to the list
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:51 AM

Not sure if this is correct area to post this, but this is where it brought me to.
ID#100000534947736, Quests not working this morning. I've tried 4X to load Hot Stick, Golf Ball and product counted down. Harvested Flax and Soybean for the 20X Doily. I tried Chrome and FlashPeak Slimjet not working on either.
Thank you
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tondinihale View Post
Not sure if this is correct area to post this, but this is where it brought me to.
ID#100000534947736, Quests not working this morning. I've tried 4X to load Hot Stick, Golf Ball and product counted down. Harvested Flax and Soybean for the 20X Doily. I tried Chrome and FlashPeak Slimjet not working on either.
Thank you
Hi tondinihale,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the quests.
Old Apr 24 2021, 11:02 AM

I completed a Salmon Wellington quest this morning, and got the message that I completed it more than 7 days ago so it won't count toward the accumulated quests. Something seems "fishy" about that to me. Farm 1181443857 Help would be appreciated.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline