Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 28 2011, 10:03 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

yay raul!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy devs!!!!
Old Apr 28 2011, 10:03 PM

Another big Thanks!!!! Can't wait to try out the new features.
Old Apr 28 2011, 10:07 PM

Ok was cruising along fine with my 4x4's and had my farms set up for them. Was not even going to go for the 5x5's, but now I see I can harvest and re-plow all in one step? Of course it will take 95 FC$ to do (30+30+35). Ouch. Going to have to think about that one. Really appreciate the option though.
Old Apr 28 2011, 10:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much, you guys are awesome.... getting the harvester and plower, wow what a relief...
Waiting for the other facilities to unlock... Fantastic...
Old Apr 28 2011, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul....was a nice surprise. Not even anyone begging....
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 28 2011, 10:17 PM

Level:
XP:

Great update thanks so much!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 28 2011, 10:18 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
Ok was cruising along fine with my 4x4's and had my farms set up for them. Was not even going to go for the 5x5's, but now I see I can harvest and re-plow all in one step? Of course it will take 95 FC$ to do (30+30+35). Ouch. Going to have to think about that one. Really appreciate the option though.
holy molly how much Real cash i have to look at the buy FC page ....... think my budget will say nope you can't do that.........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 28 2011, 10:20 PM

Level:
XP:

Sounds like a wonderful update. The "Sell All Selected" sounds like a perfect solution to the marketplace selling problems I wrote about in the forum just yesterday. I'm very eager to try it all out - just as soon as we get past the inevitable initial glitches that seem to be keeping me from being able to do anything on my farm at the moment (which I'm sure will be resolved quickly). Thank you so much!
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 28 2011, 10:22 PM

Thank you Raul and Devs...did think there would be anything for a couple of more weeks. This is a great suprise. Already bought the pool bar. Off to the bank to get some cash and see what else I think I need

Thanks again for the great update,
Fritz
Old Apr 28 2011, 10:25 PM

How much exactly would the combine cost if one had to buy the 4 by 4 and 5 by 5 plow and the 4 by 4 and 5 by 5 harvester and then buy the combine. Must be quite a bit of farmcash. I know most of us who came to love playing this game, didn't want to have to post thousands of posts on the wall in order to get cool items like the combine. However, in this game it appears that it is going to cost quite a bit of cash to be able to farm 9 or more farms and not spend the whole day doing it. I can imagine that another combine will be hitting the market in the future that adds seeding. It is great that some people can pay lots of real money to advance in games and that some people love getting tons of facilities without ever getting anything to make the game easier. But, the game has lost me. I still do not see any point in working hard at farming without any hope of getting any cool items such as the combine, just more farms and more facilities which take more farming in order to load. I don't want anymore facilities personally as it already has gotten boring loading them. I am top level, but don't suppose I will be after teh next levels come out and I don't see any reason to even work for more levels as all I will get for it is a bigger 9th farm and more facilities. I haven't seen any facility for quite some time that excites me enough to buy, even the farmcash ones. I still have some farmcash, but personally, there is nothing I want, except the combine, and don't have enough for that. Besides, from what I have seen the past year, this game is really only for those who spend real money on the game. The loyalty I showed this game for ever so long, has not earned me anything really. I started when it took forever to go up levels and even got people playing who can pay real money on the game, and I don't mind not being able to keep up with the Joneses, but there is nothing to work for anymore. I can farm to make more coins to expand my 9th farm. It is never ending. the 10th farm will come out and I can work to expanding it as well. If someone knows a point for a non cash playing, top level player, let me know. If I was creative, I could decorate, but alas, that has never been something I was good at. Never thought I would lose interest in this game as it was always my favorite. Oh well.
Closed Thread