Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 25 2009, 09:36 AM
Account Not Linked

My gifts are disappearing when I try to place them on my farm. I am not getting credit for my Coins when I harvest for other's and if I am lucky I can finish a job but often I am disconnected as many times as five times in 30 minutes and I lose my job and my XP's if I am plowing. Nine new stuff but no room to put it. I up graded to 16x16 my last upgrad and had two more levels to upgrade when I had the money but FT tell's me I am at 24x24 and I know I never had the money to go that hight and my farm is nothing like as large as some of my friends that have 24x24. I love the game but an awful lot going on that is not being corrected and no need to give us goodies if we can't use them due to lake of space. I have already deleted most of my gardens.
Old Nov 25 2009, 09:44 AM

Sorry, I am experienced at the game however, can't figure out the FORUM. Ok please don't be offended. I am still experiencing differences in xp's. For example I was just on field (huge farm) where I harvested and then plowed probably 2/3 of the farm. My xp's were up to 123659 and when I went home it was still only 123500 +/-. (?) Don't understand it. It seems like facebook goes offline on me after like 10 minutes but farmtown is working offline and those are the points and coins I am missing out on? If so, is there an answer to this? Thank you. If this is directly incorrectly I appreciate it if you can help me find my way to a moderator or correct thread. Thank you. Jodi Colburn - Jodi Jo - Petticoat Junction
Old Nov 25 2009, 10:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Will there be an upgrade for more land for our farms?
Old Nov 25 2009, 11:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile more Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubcakes View Post
weee

any announcement for land expansion?

o_o?
And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

That line is straight from Raul in the annoucements.
I would say they are working on more land.
Thanks to all the developers for your hard work and dedication in making Farmtown even better.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 25 2009, 12:02 PM

I have proof that the change of levels has make things further, I already bought 2 greenhouses before the upgrade and after that I got level 33 and was not able to buy greenhouses
Old Nov 25 2009, 12:08 PM

I have another test to assure that my points dissapear, I worked in a farm and reached 89690, I saved and wait until all the points where registred in the counter said 89690 after saved I went home and at home I had just 89662, I update and update several times but the points never came back.

I was very angry but wanted to check again went to the market and got some job and worked harvesting to 939778 coins and 90087 points still level 34, saved
went home and at home I had just 89989 points, I update several times the game just sucks 5 of my friends and neighbours has does not want to play anymore and left
I am about I am stack in level 34 a week and cannot go farther because of everyday lost of points.
Old Nov 25 2009, 12:10 PM

Ah there is another change

Before you could see how many points you had left to get next level when you pressed level icon, now it doesn not work any more
Old Nov 25 2009, 12:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default thank you

I would like to thank you for increasing the levels.....and all the other stuff we can buy....
I would like to see people be able to increase there land along with the levels....
i really like farm town
Old Nov 25 2009, 02:00 PM

Well, I still think FT is GREAT! I have learnt not to leave a field until the big white box says data has been saved after clicking on the floppy....then I do not have any problems. Admittingly, it's taking longer than usual but doing it that way I loose nothing. Just hitting the floppy a few times is not enough...we need to wait for the big white box. Try it those that are having prob's...don't give up, it's such a great passtime

Thanks DEVs for all our nice new things. xxx
Old Nov 25 2009, 02:14 PM

Raul no one will answer us in the losing xps thread I have lost points for a week now been in here complaining for a week check the log I do not want any special treatment I just want to know why I am not getting xps. when I do get them and go home I lose them I have lost enough points to level up 6-7 times I thank you for listening and I hope some one will tell us what to do Thank You olbob
Closed Thread