Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 14 2015, 11:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Farmtown YOUR clock is wrong!

Today, in fact at 7:30 CT PM I checked how many days my oldest CoOp quest was. I knew I had days before it would expire because I NEVER complete a quest on the same day I collect FC.
Been keeping a close eye lately because I had an experience with losing a completed quest and was sure it was lost before the exact 7 days were up for that particular one. Well I now know for sure I made no mistake with that one. How? oh I now keep a very close eye on my times. So imagine my shock to come on here at 11:30 PM CT and discover my oldest is GONE! Wow I know time flies but really this is ridiculous.
So in the interest of my proving my point from now on by God I will be using my "Snip It" tool to record completed quests DAILY, date of each picture BTW is automatically recorded by the program. Oh ya, ALL completed quests will show with the days too. We will be taking our pictures EACH day so as to be sure there is no reason anyone can say we made a mistake.

I've seen people's complaints within the many groups on FB about this very same thing. People keep records, report and low and behold FT comes up with "proof" of their customer's error. Until the program "SNIP IT" Slash , we your clients had no way to prove your clocks and or your program was off. Now we do, complete with dated pictures!

OK I've blown off steam....thanks for allowing me to.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 15 2015, 12:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Today, in fact at 7:30 CT PM I checked how many days my oldest CoOp quest was. I knew I had days before it would expire because I NEVER complete a quest on the same day I collect FC.
Been keeping a close eye lately because I had an experience with losing a completed quest and was sure it was lost before the exact 7 days were up for that particular one. Well I now know for sure I made no mistake with that one. How? oh I now keep a very close eye on my times. So imagine my shock to come on here at 11:30 PM CT and discover my oldest is GONE! Wow I know time flies but really this is ridiculous.
So in the interest of my proving my point from now on by God I will be using my "Snip It" tool to record completed quests DAILY, date of each picture BTW is automatically recorded by the program. Oh ya, ALL completed quests will show with the days too. We will be taking our pictures EACH day so as to be sure there is no reason anyone can say we made a mistake.

I've seen people's complaints within the many groups on FB about this very same thing. People keep records, report and low and behold FT comes up with "proof" of their customer's error. Until the program "SNIP IT" Slash , we your clients had no way to prove your clocks and or your program was off. Now we do, complete with dated pictures!

Hi GarrettHill Babe,
Unless you give us a link to your farm then there isn't anyu way for us to verify anything you have said here to see if you are correct. Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Please note that Snip-it will only record pictures at the time you have your Farm Town open. So if you are taking a snapshot at the time you are collecting the coins that will not show the correct time of when the quest was completed. It is not completed when you collect the coins, but is complete when the last step of the quest is finished.
If the last step completes at say 8:30 PM on Sunday, but you wait to collect the coins until 7:30 AM the next day then the quest is added to the chart on Sunday and not Monday and will expire on the next Sunday at 8:30 PM not at 7:30 AM on Monday.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2015, 12:14 AM

Angry

Quote:

When we feel we need to do this much extra work to get a measly 1 or 2 game cash is it really worth it? The game is no longer fun but more like a job.

I know I've lost not only game cash doing quests but crops and facilities too. I don't care much for being cheated and I don't think anyone else does either.
I have friends who have said the same thing.
Take us at our word and fix your game and make it work right.
Old Sep 15 2015, 12:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi GarrettHill Babe,
Unless you give us a link to your farm then there isn't anyu way for us to verify anything you have said here to see if you are correct. Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Please note that Snip-it will only record pictures at the time you have your Farm Town open. So if you are taking a snapshot at the time you are collecting the coins that will not show the correct time of when the quest was completed. It is not completed when you collect the coins, but is complete when the last step of the quest is finished.
If the last step completes at say 8:30 PM on Sunday, but you wait to collect the coins until 7:30 AM the next day then the quest is added to the chart on Sunday and not Monday and will expire on the next Sunday at 8:30 PM not at 7:30 AM on Monday.
Taz, you are missing the point here. FT SKIPPED day 6 on my quests! My quests went from 5 (FIVE) straight to over 7 (SEVEN) in a matter of 3, that's THREE HOURS!

Taz, since we ARE taking our pictures to show DAYS such as I DID and have a quest listed as being COMPLETED only FIVE days prior to the time checked this evening AND as you can plainly see in the picture here no longer is there a FIVE day or even a SIX day completed quest it clearly shows an ERROR was made on the technology end of FT....Glitches occur we all know BUT not to own up to what is clearly an error or glitch is just wrong!
YES our pictures WILL show the powers that be the shall we say glitches occurring. YES with our pictures of our quests completed per the clicking of the "show Quests" button we WILL have proof of when completed. Remember ALL pictures taken by the tool are dated. So you see when there are for instance 12 CoOp quests completed with the OLDEST being 5 (FIVE) days old AND the nest day there are suddenly only 10 quests with the oldest now being 4 (FOUR) days old and that quest that just say even 23 hours prior was showing as 5 (FIVE) days old is now showing as being beyond 7 days....we have proof of the game's glitch!

Sorry Taz will not link my farms here, did that a few years ago, lost stuff so never again. Pictures with the days up to the 7th day and not thru the 7th day BTW, with date and time taken of FT's "Show Quests" each day will have to be the proof of an internal error within the FT game itself.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by GarrettHillBabe; Sep 15 2015 at 12:45 AM.
Old Sep 15 2015, 12:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Taz, you are missing the point here. FT SKIPPED day 6 on my quests! My quests went from 5 (FIVE) straight to over 7 (SEVEN) in a matter of 3, that's THREE HOURS!

Taz, since we ARE taking our pictures to show DAYS such as I DID and have a quest listed as being COMPLETED only FIVE days prior to the time checked this evening AND as you can plainly see in the picture here no longer is there a FIVE day or even a SIX day completed quest it clearly shows an ERROR was made on the technology end of FT....Glitches occur we all know BUT not to own up to what is clearly an error or glitch is just wrong!
YES our pictures WILL show the powers that be the shall we say glitches occurring. YES with our pictures of our quests completed per the clicking of the "show Quests" button we WILL have proof of when completed. Remember ALL pictures taken by the tool are dated. So you see when there are for instance 12 CoOp quests completed with the OLDEST being 5 (FIVE) days old AND the nest day there are suddenly only 10 quests with the oldest now being 4 (FOUR) days old and that quest that just say even 23 hours prior was showing as 5 (FIVE) days old is now showing as being beyond 7 days....we have proof of the game's glitch!

Sorry Taz will not link my farms here, did that a few years ago, lost stuff so never again. Pictures with the days up to the 7th day and not thru the 7th day BTW, with date and time taken of FT's "Show Quests" each day will have to be the proof of an internal error within the FT game itself.
Hi GarrettHillBabe,
Since you will not give me a link to your farms so we can check on this and see if what you are saying is true then I have moved your posts to the General Feedback as we have no way to confirm what you or Priscillar are saying. If you wish to send me the link in a PM message here then I will gladly check your data and see if there is a problem.
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to fix a problem if we do not have concrete information from the data for your account to send to the developers. If you want us to send a problem to the developers then we need to be able to show them there is a problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2015, 01:09 AM

Garrett, send him a private message with your link. Taz is trustworthy. I do not have snapshots of when this has happened to me., sorry.
Old Sep 16 2015, 11:24 AM

I finished 2 quests after midnight (9/16)this morning. Oddly, when I collected coins it said they were finished on Tuesday (9/15) Now it shows they were done today. There IS a problem.
Old Sep 16 2015, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
I finished 2 quests after midnight (9/16)this morning. Oddly, when I collected coins it said they were finished on Tuesday (9/15) Now it shows they were done today. There IS a problem.
Hi Priscillar,
Which quests are you referring to? What product were they for so I can check the right ones?
Old Sep 17 2015, 01:11 PM

You would have to see the photos because you won't see anything wrong. It's the Indian headdress and swim goggles.
Old Sep 17 2015, 01:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
You would have to see the photos because you won't see anything wrong. It's the Indian headdress and swim goggles.
Hi Priscilla,
The Goggles were completed at 1:22 AM on the 16th eastern time. The headdress was completed a few minutes later at 1:25 AM eastern time.
If your time zone is behind (like pacific or mountain time) then that would be the difference. The problem is the difference in the time zones because all the data is stored based on eastern time zone where Slashkey is located. That is not a glitch but the system is designed that way, because the data has to all be stored in the same time zone to keep it all in the correct perspective. Why it showed as on the 15th first I am not sure, but it is not something that is preventing you from getting credit for those quests.