Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 19 2014, 07:19 PM
Account Not Linked

I LIKE the new 'Show Farm Town Wall Requests'. Works great for me.
Old May 19 2014, 08:51 PM
Account Not Linked

the 'show requests' button doesn't work so well for me. the old link, for all its faults is still better but i really do appreciate efforts to improve it. ty

thanks for the new big saw too ... err ... not that i've used it yet. come to think of it i've never used my big flower harvester either. oh well - i'm sure all the people who work for me are as grateful for them as i am.

7th dan for flowers - choooice! need more orange lilies.

tree/flower multi-planter - not amused.

after spending weeks using little stone paths to tidy & clump together facilities or hide them completely on my decorated farms ... you bought out the godzilla hand.

and now that i've just spent weeks redoing and making giant new tree/flower farms and painstakingly planting every single item one by one ... you bring out this new multi-planter. you're not funny.

have a good day.
Old May 19 2014, 09:12 PM

Hi, just thought I would request that the new 4 trees that will be used in future facilities be not placed in the non-ingredients so those that are thinking ahead will have a nice supply of those in the upcoming updates.

Acai Tree, Elderberry Tree, Lychee Tree and Chicle Tree

thank you
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17

Last edited by theperfectnina; May 19 2014 at 09:14 PM. Reason: spelling
Old May 19 2014, 09:13 PM

I'm having trouble with quests since the last update. I start something that's called for, and it doesn't show as started in the quest. Can someone look into this? Thanks.
Old May 19 2014, 09:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
Hi, just thought I would request that the new 4 trees that will be used in future facilities be not placed in the non-ingredients so those that are thinking ahead will have a nice supply of those in the upcoming updates.

Acai Tree, Elderberry Tree, Lychee Tree and Chicle Tree

thank you
planting them now is a good thing. one of my friends has done that. harvesting them now is not such a good thing. you'll be using bonus belts that will be more useful in the future.
Old May 20 2014, 04:46 AM

firstly, thank you for all your hard work and for a game that continues to be the best
I have one query re the new releases... I have not been able to see any requests for help since the changes.... I get the message that there is nothing... I have to go to my neighbours FB pages to see requests now... this wasn't the case before this latest release.
Thanks,
Sherrynne
Old May 20 2014, 09:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Re selling non-ingredients (for me).
Having sold off a load of stuff I do need but can't make (don't have all factories) before the devs kindly removed the good but not-yet-working-as-it-should-be idea, I've just gone and unchecked everything from the "from facilities" to sell to Tom. I then opened up the game guide Chapter 27 Ingredients of Farm Town to look at the list of non-ingredients provided by Rob T.
His hard work is very much appreciated, but the non-ingredients list hasn't been updated since 22nd March 2013. As I don't have all factories the following list of errata is not exhaustive (I can only click the green ? mark on stuff I have stored) :-
Almond Milk - Back Ribs & Beans - Bottle Vaccinator - Bricks - Cappucino - Chicken Cordon Bleu - Crutches - Cured Cod - Curry Comb - Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Grilled Fish Burger - Hair Wax - High Heels - High Protein Salad - Instant Mushroom Noodles - Instant Rice - Mustard Seeds - Onion Pizza - Pancakes & Bacon - Panpipe - Photo Frame - Smoked Salmon & Chips - Split Pea Soup - White Pizza.

Please understand that I really do appreciate all the work by the devs and mods and have not posted this to moan, but maybe the Ingredients section of the game guide could/should be updated before re-introducing the sell 'non-ingredients for me' filter.
Old May 20 2014, 11:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Re selling non-ingredients (for me).
Having sold off a load of stuff I do need but can't make (don't have all factories) before the devs kindly removed the good but not-yet-working-as-it-should-be idea, I've just gone and unchecked everything from the "from facilities" to sell to Tom. I then opened up the game guide Chapter 27 Ingredients of Farm Town to look at the list of non-ingredients provided by Rob T.
His hard work is very much appreciated, but the non-ingredients list hasn't been updated since 22nd March 2013. As I don't have all factories the following list of errata is not exhaustive (I can only click the green ? mark on stuff I have stored) :-
Almond Milk - Back Ribs & Beans - Bottle Vaccinator - Bricks - Cappucino - Chicken Cordon Bleu - Crutches - Cured Cod - Curry Comb - Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Grilled Fish Burger - Hair Wax - High Heels - High Protein Salad - Instant Mushroom Noodles - Instant Rice - Mustard Seeds - Onion Pizza - Pancakes & Bacon - Panpipe - Photo Frame - Smoked Salmon & Chips - Split Pea Soup - White Pizza.

Please understand that I really do appreciate all the work by the devs and mods and have not posted this to moan, but maybe the Ingredients section of the game guide could/should be updated before re-introducing the sell 'non-ingredients for me' filter.
Once they bring that non ingredients for me back on line just to go into the non ingredients list and when you see the "?" click on it and see if you have that factory since the non ingredients list in the game guide will not help you. That list is the non ingredients list that you can already see in the non ingredients list at the market, what is non ingredients, if it doesn't have a "?" in the corner it is non ingredients for everyone and updating the non ingredients for factories you don't have won't be in the game guide.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 20 2014, 11:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm town addiction View Post
firstly, thank you for all your hard work and for a game that continues to be the best
I have one query re the new releases... I have not been able to see any requests for help since the changes.... I get the message that there is nothing... I have to go to my neighbours FB pages to see requests now... this wasn't the case before this latest release.
Thanks,
Sherrynne
The developers know about it and is working on the new link they added.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 20 2014, 12:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Post Release Updates - May 20th, 12:30PM EST

- The 'Non-Ingredients (for me)' is enabled again in the Market window, please report any issues you may have. We were able to reproduce and fix most of the issues, but there were some, for example when the Inks were appearing on the list, that we were not able to reproduce.

Thanks Raul - much appreciated.
Rubber ducks and Bricks are no longer coming up as non-ingredient.

Last edited by LazyMare; May 21 2014 at 04:41 AM.
Closed Thread