Old May 05 2011, 03:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
I have played since the beginning and while in the past I have eagerly awaited new facilites,this times Im not buying .Even though i have spare FC. i feel its become a chore,too many facilites and too time wasting filling and working them. Im not working neighbours as much and many are not working mine..it takes too long...Facilities are stopping being fun because there are too many.

Isn't it time we had new animals in better shapes and colours. the horses /cows/sheep/ huge rabbit etc are all stuck in the original shape. no new breeds or colours to place on the farm. Somehow its about money now.i have always bought and also donated in the past.Now i feel fleeced. The basics need looking at.

Where are the avatar different clothes??

C'mon dev's its time to look at the basics and improve the original animals and slow on the new facilites..
I agree, im getting fed up with more and more facilities, i have over 100 farm town friends, about 10 put out a link every day and about 5-8 people come to work at my farm. I think most of them are getting overwhelmed with the amount of work required with the facilities because i see alot of people online, so they obviously still like playing, but the facility aspect of the game is just more work then fun now. I suggest an All-button in all facilities like we have in the semi truck, or maybe even add a Stock-All-button in the facility manager per facility so we dont even have to open it if we know we want to stock it to the max. And something like a facility manager for working on other peoples farms.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 05 2011, 04:16 PM

I think we have more than enough facilities now too. Having said that it's really up to us to exercise more self control and just not buy if it is beginning to feel mundane.

I would like to see more invested in the basics, decorations, and probably more farms. I love decorating and I can't bear to pull them down once complete. I realise we can't have a never ending amount of farms, but just enough to complete all possible themes still leaving us with farms just for crops and duplicate facilities like animals sheds, and mines etc., would be great.
Old May 05 2011, 05:13 PM

I am ever impressed by the Slashkey Team.

It is a never ending list of possibilities from growing to production.

Kids can learn a lot by knowing that ie; soybean is used in pigments,
what minerals are used in making metals...and so on.
Hell, at 46 years old, I am learning too.

Yes, we need new clothes...lol, and long hair choices for us 'guys'.

However, even as long as I have been wondering about attire,
I can honestly say that two things I would like to see before
that...a single click to fill max production on our own farms,
as well as a single click to work individual
facilities for our Neighbors.

Only because I find I have less time for decorating now.

Love n Koolaid
Yer Biggest Fan

Old May 05 2011, 05:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't use my new 5x5 Harvest-plow

I just bought the 5x5 harvest-plow and can't use it . Every time I try I get a message saying I don't have enough money.I bought the pieces that go with it and already own the 4x4.
Old May 05 2011, 05:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink1 View Post
I think we have more than enough facilities now too. Having said that it's really up to us to exercise more self control and just not buy if it is beginning to feel mundane. ...snip...
Longtime player here too and I hate to sound ungrateful, but it is getting old. Filling facilities and working in neighbors facilities over and over... ugh!

The announcement about diversity ranking a few months back has caused my neighbor's facilities to greatly multiply. So many people have facilities spread out over 8 or 9 farms. It takes forever to help.
Old May 05 2011, 06:41 PM

Default new release

i agree with the comments above....we need some new things besides facilities....its getting to be too much ...it takes forever to fill them..starting to be a chore...and when we work on our neighbors farms it takes a long time because the facilities are spread out between nine farms...taking the joy out....im at level 210 and of course cant go anywhere or receive farmcash....maybe a new system so us at the top levels can get farm cash ...make it more rewarding....for being faithful

thanks just had to say what was on my mind
debbie

Old May 05 2011, 08:18 PM

hi,i read some posted i forgot in what category its about hiring worker by multiple hire its like when u hire multiple the avatar will jump not walk when they accept job but i try to hire multiple nothing happen..
Old May 05 2011, 08:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to lcswdonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnfrrs View Post
I just bought the 5x5 harvest-plow and can't use it . Every time I try I get a message saying I don't have enough money.I bought the pieces that go with it and already own the 4x4.
Make sure you are not using it on a layered farm. In the market, you will be unable to tell, but that is the issue when you try and use it when there is a layer under what you are harvesting.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 05 2011, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
I agree, im getting fed up with more and more facilities, i have over 100 farm town friends, about 10 put out a link every day and about 5-8 people come to work at my farm. I think most of them are getting overwhelmed with the amount of work required with the facilities because i see alot of people online, so they obviously still like playing, but the facility aspect of the game is just more work then fun now. I suggest an All-button in all facilities like we have in the semi truck, or maybe even add a Stock-All-button in the facility manager per facility so we dont even have to open it if we know we want to stock it to the max. And something like a facility manager for working on other peoples farms.
yes i agree with that suggestion please put store all in the facilities manager it will help us to less time..and put all when we fill the products needs in the facilities

Last edited by arjoychlouel; May 05 2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old May 05 2011, 09:05 PM

I'm afraid I have to agree with many of these latest posts. I know we can limit the farming that we choose to do, but if we want to play the game to the fullest extent, it has become overwhelming for those of us who have lives and responsibilities in the real world. I LOVE FARM TOWN, but it has become less a happy bit of frivolity for when I have the time, to something that I have a problem fitting in now because of the very time consuming facilities. I bought the combine and it does make a huge difference, but still the overall game takes up a great deal of time by the time all of the daily farm work is done.
Closed Thread