Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2011, 12:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post
I purchased the new tree shaker, but you can only get the max trees if they are grown in multiple rows. Plus, you actually have to go to the toolbox...green arrow...and select it there each time you want to use it. It doesn't replace the shaker in the harvest tool box. Not convenient at all. ALSO, when you work someone else's farm you are forced to use to OLD shaker, and can't use the new one. Wish I had known this, before I bought it.
Actually this is not true, you should be able to use your new one on other's farms.

ETA: Correct, just used it on another farm and was able to achieve 8x8.

Last edited by Double T Dude Ranch; Feb 20 2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old Feb 20 2011, 01:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to lcswdonna

I noticed that although the yellow tree shaker is shown as usable, it is actually the new green one that i am using on others farms. i finally got a farm with enough trees stacked right to be able to even tell it was the one being used.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 20 2011, 02:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakpak View Post
ty ty ty
love all the new things and appreciate all you do for us
just a small query
any idea when a new farm will be available (I'm using 5 just for trees, fish, facilities and flowers) I need wore for room for crops now. lol ty ty ty
Contrary to what some people continue to post on the forum it is not known if we will get a farm 9 and if we do when that will be. Only the developers know the answers to those questions and they have not said.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 20 2011, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcswdonna View Post
I noticed that although the yellow tree shaker is shown as usable, it is actually the new green one that i am using on others farms. i finally got a farm with enough trees stacked right to be able to even tell it was the one being used.
Might have to get you doing my farms ... lol
Old Feb 20 2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Contrary to what some people continue to post on the forum it is not known if we will get a farm 9 and if we do when that will be. Only the developers know the answers to those questions and they have not said.
I truly do not understand why you continue to complain about other people's speculations. Half the fun here is to speculate and dream and drool. If you really cannot deal with us doing that, my suggestion is to just look at the thread headings until the next release comes out. There is obviously nothing for you here on this thread.
Thanks for the use of the soap box. Now I will go back to speculating, dreaming, drooling, working my farms, laughing my head off.....
Old Feb 20 2011, 04:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Fishing

Fishing is impossible for me. After a couple of clicks, it times out and it has to reload. It takes forever. Then as it tries to reload, the clicks I have done in an attempt to get more done--continue until all are done. They are not saved, and I start all over again. I have done all you have told me to do---dump cookies and cache and reload Adobe?????Can't remember what I have done. Do you have a suggestion?
Old Feb 20 2011, 04:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
4. Start 30 batches - a big improvement, but I don't know where you came up with the number 30. I'd prefer +50 or +100, or better yet, + whatever number is the maximum you can make.
I agree that a max button would be great, but in the meantime, +30 sounds sensible to me in terms of maths. It divides sensibly into the production levels we had. Anyone who likes factors (like I do) will see that the 30 is the best factor to have in view of existing numbers.
Old Feb 20 2011, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Kennelly View Post
Fishing is impossible for me. After a couple of clicks, it times out and it has to reload. It takes forever. Then as it tries to reload, the clicks I have done in an attempt to get more done--continue until all are done. They are not saved, and I start all over again. I have done all you have told me to do---dump cookies and cache and reload Adobe?????Can't remember what I have done. Do you have a suggestion?
I had that once
was due to a low memory pc, and visiting a few too many farms slowing everything down.
Try pressing the play tab (to refresh flash player memory) before you start fishing
Old Feb 20 2011, 05:34 PM

Default Problem with Big Sea Coast

I dont know how to get to where this should be, but there is a massive problem with my big seacoast. I am able to fish out of approximately 1/4th of it, and the highlighting goes off of it when I go outside of certain areas. I paid farm cash for this item, not farm coins, and I feel it should be replaced since it is defective.
I have gone so far as to remove it from my farm and try to reposition it, but the problem remains.

Please have someone get in contact with me regarding this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Kathy Johnson
Old Feb 20 2011, 05:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowkat1212 View Post
I dont know how to get to where this should be, but there is a massive problem with my big seacoast. I am able to fish out of approximately 1/4th of it, and the highlighting goes off of it when I go outside of certain areas. I paid farm cash for this item, not farm coins, and I feel it should be replaced since it is defective.
I have gone so far as to remove it from my farm and try to reposition it, but the problem remains.

Please have someone get in contact with me regarding this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Kathy Johnson
If you have stuff overlapping the seacoast or too close to it, it's tempermental and doesn't like to highlight.
Closed Thread