Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 20 2010, 09:25 PM

Lightbulb Being able to move trees easier

Hello!
I was wondering if there would be ANY WAY that you could make the trees easier to move on your farm in order to maximize your space? An idea would be that when you harvest a tree, all the leaves fall off as well so then you just have a bare tree to move. When moving the trees that actually get chopped down into stumps is soooo easy! This would make it sooooo nice! Thank you for your consideration!

Tami Bormann
Old Sep 20 2010, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbormann View Post
Hello!
I was wondering if there would be ANY WAY that you could make the trees easier to move on your farm in order to maximize your space? An idea would be that when you harvest a tree, all the leaves fall off as well so then you just have a bare tree to move. When moving the trees that actually get chopped down into stumps is soooo easy! This would make it sooooo nice! Thank you for your consideration!

Tami Bormann
Hi Tami, you would be better off posting this in the suggestion section.
Old Sep 20 2010, 09:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to lcswdonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun.bun@verizon.net View Post
Im working very hard to achieve the highest level but then you go and raise the bar and give the select few the raise in levels. I don't think that is fair to the rest of us who work just as hard. Im thinking that perhaps I should just stop playing FarmTown all together.
Another way to level up is to work in the market. Not only did I achieve most of my levels that way, but I ended up with many, many neighbors who are now Farm friends. Some of them I hope to visit one day. After getting to know people, I was invited when one of them needed help. I earned a lot of coins too, one would actually plant pineapple for me to harvest! I think that is the most valuable part of the game, the interaction with others. Have fun, don't stress the small stuff, and it is all small stuff.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 20 2010, 09:57 PM

With us having up to 6 farms now, I think it's time to increase the amount of xp to level at the highest levels. It takes nothing to get 11k xp when you have so many farms. Increasing the xp to level to as much as 50k per level past L135 may slow down the need to create so many levels, in time. The xp was realigned when we only had 2 farms, tops. It is a good idea to revisit that allotment now that we have 6.
Old Sep 20 2010, 10:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by aislingthebard View Post
I am thinking of purchasing the Jewelry Factory now that I have somewhere to put it (sixth farm is WONDERFUL, THANK YOU!) but I see that it makes jewelry from the "minerals and wood" in your storage? WOOD? What kind of wood (I am not growing any trees right now) and how do you use wood in jewelry? Wouldn't it be nice if there were a specific "ingredients list" posted somewhere?
In addition to the oak trees, you will also need the sawmill to process the logs into lumber, but this is only for the picture frames and jewelry boxes. You can get away with just having the minerals mine.
Old Sep 21 2010, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
With us having up to 6 farms now, I think it's time to increase the amount of xp to level at the highest levels. It takes nothing to get 11k xp when you have so many farms. Increasing the xp to level to as much as 50k per level past L135 may slow down the need to create so many levels, in time. The xp was realigned when we only had 2 farms, tops. It is a good idea to revisit that allotment now that we have 6.
I have no interest in adding a bunch of strangers to my friends list on facebook to be able to qualify to get all of the farms to 24x24

they should leave the xp as is to maintain some balance for those that aren't fanatics

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=704467418
Old Sep 21 2010, 12:35 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
The packaging facility is awesome. It's the highest-producing facility I have found so far. It's just what I expect of the facilities we have paid for with farm cash - and in fact it's even better than I could have hoped for.

Today I had it full up, and topped it up a couple of times after neighbours worked in my facilities. When I went to market I worked out that I had sold over 3 million coins' worth of goods just from this facility. The t-shirts alone brought in over 1 million. So they should, when they advertise such a fun game!!!! lol

By contrast, the sewing mill is very poor value. It relies on sheep and llamas, paid for at a high cost, and mulberry trees (as well as cotton). I have found it impossible to max out the textile mill with anything except cotton, as it just takes too much. I have 200 sheep and llamas, and about 300 mulberry trees, and that still doesn't do the trick. With all that, I would be pushing it to get a million coins' worth of goods each day from this facility.

The wine cellar is also an excellent one, and jewelry is fantastic.

The oil refinery is disappointing in money value but great in convenience. It's good to have unlimited fuel.

Keep up the great work and please, please, give us value for money when we buy facilities with farm cash.
STOCKPILE
STOCKPILE
STOCKPILE

I cannot stress this enough. I have 200 seep & 200 Llama and just over 200 mulberry trees. I max out my production in cotton and mulberry all the time. I am currently working on stocking up on sheep and Llama wool so that I can get the production maxed out. Once it is maxed out you should be able to keep it that way or almost maxed as long as you restock as often as possible and make sure you collect wool as soon as it is ready. I have done the same with my yeast, meat, chicken, eggs, milk, and any other item that is hard to get...like cheese! Make or order as much of that stuff as you can everyday and then don't use any for 3 or 4 days. You will find that it adds up fast and then you can max things out and then be able to keep it loaded up fairly well.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 21 2010, 12:37 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth5 View Post
Thanks!! I should have known that...but sometimes that computer that sits on top of my shoulders slips a cog.
That is really funny. I will have to remember that the next time I do something really silly my husband will find that just an absolute knee slapper!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 21 2010, 12:40 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbormann View Post
Hello!
I have noticed that when you are working other peoples facilities and it says 'Sure, take me there'... you click on that and it doesnt do anything. But then you click on a different facility and you can work it. Ive asked others if they are experiencing the problem and they are too. Thank you for looking into this!

Tami Bormann
I noticed when I have this issue is it because I did not wait for the XP to stop scrolling. Just like you can't do anything when you are waiting for all of your clicks to add up when you are filling your own facilities. Just make sure all of the +3 xp things have been counted then click "take me there".

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 21 2010, 12:45 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charo View Post
I don't disagree but can you imagine the problems this would cause. People are already complaining about how unfair the leveling process is. It would be nice to not be at the highest level automatically every time new levels come out but I think that it would have to be a huge change in the XP to do this. There are so many people that are in the 2 & 3 million XP range that it would be almost impossible.

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Lost Oasis

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread