Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 01 2022, 06:45 AM

I changed (removed) the email address in the FB apps & websites under the Farmtown (active) section. I could only remove it, not change it. Then I tried to open Farmtown to get the top section, quickly clicked the email part before it went off and the message was to open the game and change from there. Bummer, can't open the game.

I am using PCMatic but it does not show the privacy message it gives for "bad" sites. Is there any place in settings that would stop it loading?
Old Nov 01 2022, 09:19 AM

FarmTown won't load. It gets to the end of the black screen, but as soon as the 'farmtown' screen begins to load it restarts. I have tried multiple tabs; I HAVE mem'd, I've restarted computer AND I've cleaned cookies/etc. What's left to try? HELP
Old Nov 01 2022, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizanneB View Post
I changed (removed) the email address in the FB apps & websites under the Farmtown (active) section. I could only remove it, not change it. Then I tried to open Farmtown to get the top section, quickly clicked the email part before it went off and the message was to open the game and change from there. Bummer, can't open the game.

I am using PCMatic but it does not show the privacy message it gives for "bad" sites. Is there any place in settings that would stop it loading?
Hi LizanneB,
Have you tried logging out of Facebook, close the browser and then log back into Facebook? You haven't said you have done that.

As you have tried several browsers for this you will need to load Facebook in each one and log out of it, so none are automatically logging into Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 01 2022, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmasqued View Post
FarmTown won't load. It gets to the end of the black screen, but as soon as the 'farmtown' screen begins to load it restarts. I have tried multiple tabs; I HAVE mem'd, I've restarted computer AND I've cleaned cookies/etc. What's left to try? HELP
Hi Unmasqued

I moved your post to the thread about problems loading the game.

Is your browser up to date? Did you check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it?
Please remember that after any update it is always better to restart the computer.

You can also follow all the instructions given in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Nov 01 2022, 04:25 PM

Myl game has been deleted from my FB profile just recently. I did not do it, what's going on, please advise.
Old Nov 01 2022, 04:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizanneB View Post
Myl game has been deleted from my FB profile just recently. I did not do it, what's going on, please advise.
Hi LizanneB,
It was not done by us as we have no way to even see that information.
I am sorry but, it may be that you have been banned from the game by Facebook, usually for what they consider excessive posting. It will be a times banning and at the end of the banning you should be able to get back into the game. We do not know how long your barring is, so you will need to just keep checking each day to see when you can get back in the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2022, 02:18 PM

is farmtown down again. i have been trying for about 10 min
Old Nov 02 2022, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
is farmtown down again. i have been trying for about 10 min
Hi max_river

I moved your post to the thread about game not loading.

I just reloaded the game and it loaded without problems.

Be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Also follow the suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Nov 02 2022, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi max_river

I moved your post to the thread about game not loading.

I just reloaded the game and it loaded without problems.

Be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Also follow the suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.
It looks like there may be a problem with the servers. I always do the things suggested in the first page of this thread and suddenly I am getting blank pages when opening factory and referral posts.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 02 2022, 05:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
It looks like there may be a problem with the servers. I always do the things suggested in the first page of this thread and suddenly I am getting blank pages when opening factory and referral posts.
Hi Qivis,
We are not seeing anything wrong with the servers. It could be a temporary internet problem or a transfer problem from Facebook app server. Try clicking the refresh arrow for the page and see if it will load.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error