Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 07 2022, 08:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DeniseDJ,
It is one thing to be able to revive one person's crops through the Farm Pass, but to be able to revive them for all game wide would not be the same and would require a totally different approach and we don't know if they can do that. We will all have to wait and see.
Well they have plenty of time to work on it!
Old Oct 07 2022, 08:29 PM

Don't like being so negative but, should we assume that nothing will happen over the weekend?
Old Oct 07 2022, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieB View Post
Don't like being so negative but, should we assume that nothing will happen over the weekend?
Hi SusieB,
We don't know and the developers don't know either. All we know is no response so far from Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 07 2022, 08:39 PM

Meta Uncovers 400 Malicious Android, iOS Apps Designed to Steal Logins

The malicious apps masqueraded as legitimate programs such as photo editors, VPNs, games, and flashlight apps and asked people to sign in with Facebook or other platform logins.

This is ALL on Facebook!!!(deleted outside link)

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 07 2022 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Outside link not allowed
Old Oct 07 2022, 08:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Meta Uncovers 400 Malicious Android, iOS Apps Designed to Steal Logins

The malicious apps masqueraded as legitimate programs such as photo editors, VPNs, games, and flashlight apps and asked people to sign in with Facebook or other platform logins.

This is ALL on Facebook!!!(deleted outside link)
Hi John,
This forum has nothing to do with Facebook. Please do not post any more in here about this. This has nothing to do with Farm Town.

As they have uncovered those it tells me they are trying to clean up as they find them. This has nothing to do with their requests to strengthen security in the approved apps and games.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 07 2022, 10:36 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,
You would have to ask Facebook what updates they required from the apps. It was not something that Farm Town initiated nor are the developers going to explain any of it here. We do not have any information on what specifically they had to make changes in.
I have sent an email to FB and your comment " It was not something that Farm Town initiated nor are the developers going to explain any of it here." I guess you should not be speaking on their behalf If FT is in breach of something do you not think it should be disclosed? Either way, always someone hiding behind the fence so to speak Have a fantastic weekend
Old Oct 07 2022, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
complaining to fb isn't going to help. Letting them do what they need to do. If they are anything like normal human beings they will just get frustated by all the moaning and crying and say "screw it, it can stay down" .....I get that many have spent money me included but really it was spare money anyway and if not on ft than I would have wasted it somewhere else .....just be calm, find something else to do, so many options online and off.
You are so right. FB holds the thread and can break it anytime
Old Oct 07 2022, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
I have sent an email to FB and your comment " It was not something that Farm Town initiated nor are the developers going to explain any of it here." I guess you should not be speaking on their behalf If FT is in breach of something do you not think it should be disclosed? Either way, always someone hiding behind the fence so to speak Have a fantastic weekend
Hi Nettie,
These were security updates requested/required by Facebook recently for all apps using Facebook to add. Farm Town is one of the apps on Facebook and had to make all the changes of which one of the changes did not pass by Facebook. That is why the delay on getting the app back activated.

Farm Town was not in "breach" as you say of any previous security requirements. If you want to know what they requested be added then again I say ask Facebook, but I doubt they will answer you. Talking about security steps in public only gives the hackers a way to know what steps have been taken so they can then circumvent them.
Old Oct 08 2022, 04:22 AM

Default Frustrating....

YES, it's frustrating, but it has warmed my heart reading through the comments left by "loyal" players.....NOT

Arguing with the Mods (who have NO control over what is happening) and setting down your demands of what you sadly believe you are entitled to, makes me proud to be part of the FT community....

SERIOUSLY, some of you (who just happen to be grown *** adults) need to switch off your computers and go have a quiet word with yourself
Old Oct 08 2022, 06:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
I feel really bad for the mods of this forum. None of this is their fault, they have been great at making sure we get the information as soon as they do. they have answered questions they best they can. They have farms as well and are probably MORE frustrated than we are, we just have farms to handle they have farms and hundreds of angry farmers....so sit back read a book, watch a movie, find a pattern to create your next farm, do something but waiting for things that we have no control over is kind of silly and it is certainly is pointless. Sending angry emails to fb is a bad idea, taking frustrations out on mods and expecting them to know the answers is unfair. This is OUT of ALL OF CONTROL, it is up to facebook now to approve changes and flip that switch if they refuse than maybe the team will look at another platform but for now deal with one thing at a time.
Thank you! And +10. I really had no idea FT was so popular with pre-teens. "Is it back yet?! Is it BACK YET?!" Does it load? No? Then it's not!

My FB feed is filled with FT friends complaining and calling for action. Just chill and find something else to do. If you haven't learned by now that FB cares nothing for user problems, I guess you've never had a one!

While I'd like to get the game back, I'd like even more for all the drama to come to an end.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error