Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2015, 06:35 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi psycho_mommi

When you open a facility from the Facility Manager you can see the Start All button inside that facility. But when you open it using the Open button from a quest, I think the Start All button isnt there, just because you only need to start production for one product and not for all of them.
hi mary.. the "start all" button had been in the factory opened from the quest step before today.
Old Mar 14 2015, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi Shellgirl

Please remember those are facebook records, we don't know how far they go back. and you are correct... 2014 isn't the first purchase for you.
Thanks Rob T... Yes, I know they are FB records but since FT is the only game I spend real money on I was just curious... I have kept all my purchase details but that feature is handy to have if it had the correct data... at least now we can keep track from March 1st for FT... as I said, I only play FarmTown so I'm not too worried...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Mar 14 2015, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Yes I am. I just tore apart my farm 21 to re-do it and now I have 409 spaces used but I am sure I stored more than a couple hundred items. Can you see my storage if you look at my farm???
Yes, i can see your storage, but would take quite some time to go count it all, i don't actually have a total number.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 14 2015, 07:00 PM

I always look forward to new items and new levels. Seems I have been playing this game for years. Lots of fun and would be lost if I didn't play it. None of the other games do much for me. Thanks!!
Old Mar 14 2015, 07:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
Thanks Rob T... Yes, I know they are FB records but since FT is the only game I spend real money on I was just curious... I have kept all my purchase details but that feature is handy to have if it had the correct data... at least now we can keep track from March 1st for FT... as I said, I only play FarmTown so I'm not too worried...
Hi,

I was looking at mine too. If you remember correctly up until last year or so whenever we bought farm cash, we did so directly through slashkey and not through facebook, so facebook wouldn't have records of that. I looked for mine as well and realized that is why they don't show.
Old Mar 14 2015, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Hi Jean,

Are you aware that farmcash and animal items do not count towards your limit? you get those for free
I also have this same issue with my Item Storage... I have a post on page 3 (last post on page) with my details...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Mar 14 2015, 07:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Multi Planter

I usually don't complain but I have a small gripe. I admit I am a little OCD and have a certain way I do things on my farms. I bought the 12X16 tree shaker. I wanted to re do my trees to fit that as now they are set up in 12X12 plots.I was going to re do them last update and then decided it would take to long to use the existing multi planters. Imagine my dismay to learn the new multi planter is 16X16 instead of 12X16. So they STILL won't line up correctly. Very frustrating.

Also, I agree with the other person who asked about the bulldozer. It would be nice to have a bigger one. I would also LOVE LOVE LOVE a tool that harvested and deleted.
Old Mar 14 2015, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Yes, i can see your storage, but would take quite some time to go count it all, i don't actually have a total number.
Ok Rob...I don't have time either. LOL!!!! Just as long as I don't loose what I just stored before I get the farm redone. Maybe it has something to do with the fix he did about the storage not showing totals at all. Thank you!!!
Old Mar 14 2015, 07:40 PM

the sell all tool/sell in bulk tool works to delete everything, ie entire plowed fields. little trick i learned a couple of months ago. no need for a bigger bulldozer. on another note, my biggest issue is the slowness ive experienced for the last 3 days. will it ever improve?

Last edited by bearcat_o; Mar 14 2015 at 07:46 PM.
Old Mar 14 2015, 07:40 PM

I really wish we could Send coin purchased facs to someone...the worst could do is help lower lvls keep an interest in the game...
Thanks for the up dates! (y)
Closed Thread