Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 29 2010, 09:43 PM

The boat is fantastic!

For those who asked, you can move the boat from farm to farm the same way as you can move the tree shaker. Click on the boat and choose "move" from the drop down and then click on the green diamond at the top of whichever farm you want it to go. It will land somewhere on the farm, doesn't need green grass, it just lands and you can use it on that farm. Click on it, choose fish and start fishing. When you go to another farm, log off, reload, it will go back to its original home.
Old Jul 29 2010, 09:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunCat723 View Post
I have fished also with no luck of catching a TUNA
They are in the large farm cash sea coasts.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 29 2010, 10:07 PM

Red face I was just settled in!

Ok... I was just "settled in" with the new facilities, and feeling content.. not a lot of stuff to do on the farm(s), other than plant crops, update facilities, etc..... THEN YOU GO AND DO THIS! LOL

Thank you thank you for the update! I can't wait to play with the new facilities.

You must have read my mind about the delete button. I'd mentioned to a friend just last week about wishing I didn't have to confirm every delete!

The boat sounds like fun.. I'll have to try that.

Again, thank you for such an engaging and addicting game!

...Robinski
Old Jul 29 2010, 10:19 PM

awesome, incredible, wonderful .. more fun than a barrel of monkeys and so much neater .... love the upgrades ...
Old Jul 29 2010, 10:21 PM

Love this update. Now, I need a sixth farm for oats and all that other stuff. And, just when I thought I had my crops all figured out.
Old Jul 29 2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2373 View Post
I have looked and can't figure out how & where we get the tuna from. I have fished in my ponds, it is not there, and I have checked my fish farming plant, it is not there either

Can anyone tell me where we get the tuna from?

Thank You
Tuna are in the big sea coasts...Good luck fishing!
Old Jul 29 2010, 10:33 PM

This is exciting! Nice to see feedback is truly considered and great way to keep the game fun, challenging and interesting! Hoping that other recipes or products will also make it to the facilities down the road to keep things interesting, new and fun. (Salsas- Pineapple mango or tomato?) and the pizzeria to have some pasta and garlic bread... I'd be even more addicted to this game!
Old Jul 29 2010, 10:36 PM

Default thanks for all the new stuff

now we need yet another 2 or more farms to be able to grow all these cool crops!!! When can we expect anything of that nature? Also, when can we look for new levels? Am stuck at 100, or the highest level every time you add new ones, so this time, lets get more than 10 levels!!! PLEASE!!!!!!
Old Jul 29 2010, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantMyRedTulips View Post
This is exciting! Nice to see feedback is truly considered and great way to keep the game fun, challenging and interesting! Hoping that other recipes or products will also make it to the facilities down the road to keep things interesting, new and fun. (Salsas- Pineapple mango or tomato?) and the pizzeria to have some pasta and garlic bread... I'd be even more addicted to this game!
YUM, love the garlic bread suggestion.

Old Jul 29 2010, 10:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse02 View Post
Oh my goodness!!! You have way outdone yourselves this time! Good thing we have leftovers for supper or my family wouldn't be eating!
Yes, yes...Oh my goodness! I am glad supper was over when I found this wonderful release. So now I will probably be up all night rearranging my farms...lol
Closed Thread