Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 22 2023, 08:09 AM

Default less fuel

hi

since a few days i get less full if i help all my neughbours before it was about 15 mio now about 15 000 was a change??

happy farming tino

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=44
Old Sep 22 2023, 08:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

since a few days i get less full if i help all my neughbours before it was about 15 mio now about 15 000 was a change??

happy farming tino

Hi Tino,
Nothing has changed about fuel. If you are getting less then it has to be you are not helping as many as you were before or you are refueling more often than before which does not give the refineries time enough to produce as much.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2023, 05:55 AM

thank you

happy farming

Old Sep 23 2023, 01:03 PM

Angry Purple Hand users

Be advised using the Purple Hand and clicking to fast as I was doing evidently caused me to be suspended (FARMTOWN JAIL) for 6 months because they said I was using a BOT (automatic clicking devise) which I have not purchased any tools from anywhere but the FARMTOWN STORE but that did not make any difference to them. But after getting back on this past week I noticed I also lost about 300,000 fuel units. which I sure I will never recover.
Old Sep 23 2023, 01:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsigler25 @yahoo.com View Post
Be advised using the Purple Hand and clicking to fast as I was doing evidently caused me to be suspended (FARMTOWN JAIL) for 6 months because they said I was using a BOT (automatic clicking devise) which I have not purchased any tools from anywhere but the FARMTOWN STORE but that did not make any difference to them. But after getting back on this past week I noticed I also lost about 300,000 fuel units. which I sure I will never recover.
Hi Jsigler,
I moved your post to the thread about tools. Your suspension had nothing to do with using the purple hand. It had all to do with the speed you were clicking.
As far as your fuel if you have super neighbors that help with your farms while you were suspended then that is where your fuel got used.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2023, 11:55 AM

Default tools

tree and flower tool not working right..they do not cancell out things around the trees/flowers/i do not have my farms set up with trees and flowers under anything..i cannot do the trees because they are not canceling out what i have already done..on farm 18 i have some things overlaping on to the flowers but not planted on top of them and where they touch the flowers don't get done.. usually when i choose a tool it cancels everything except what the tool is supposed to do,,they are not doing that..i've tried everything even rebooting comp..
Old Sep 24 2023, 11:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
tree and flower tool not working right..they do not cancell out things around the trees/flowers/i do not have my farms set up with trees and flowers under anything..i cannot do the trees because they are not canceling out what i have already done..on farm 18 i have some things overlaping on to the flowers but not planted on top of them and where they touch the flowers don't get done.. usually when i choose a tool it cancels everything except what the tool is supposed to do,,they are not doing that..i've tried everything even rebooting comp..
Hi Barbara,

Pick up a smaller tool, then look in the lower right corner for the eye icon. Click on it until the eye turns red. Then you can pick up the larger tools and it should hide other items not workable by that tool.
Old Sep 24 2023, 11:27 PM

Default USER ID number is: 1117244561

I am very upset about new tool you advertised when I logged on tonight bought the Harvester ex plant the newest one is what I was trying to buy but when I got it to my farm 37, it says it is a ex harvester plow and then when I go back to the store it says I have to buy the one I just bought to unlock the one I had wanted to buy. Please look at my account and help me with this. and let me know at this email. (email address removed) Treva Truesdell 09/24/23

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 24 2023 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Email address removed for safety
Old Sep 24 2023, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by net1917 View Post
I am very upset about new tool you advertised when I logged on tonight bought the Harvester ex plant the newest one is what I was trying to buy but when I got it to my farm 37, it says it is a ex harvester plow and then when I go back to the store it says I have to buy the one I just bought to unlock the one I had wanted to buy. Please look at my account and help me with this. and let me know at this email. (email address removed) Treva Truesdell 09/24/23
Hi Treva,
I moved your post to the thread about tools. Please do not include your email in your posts here as this is an open forum. We can not answer in email to you. We can only answer here in the forums.

What you bought tonight was the Harvester EX (11x11). You have to buy them in order. In order to buy the Combine Harvester Plant you have to own the Harvester and seeder EX (11x11). You then need to own the Combine Harvester Plow EX (11x11) which you don't own yet. After you have all of those then you can buy Combine Harvester Plant EX (11x11).

You have not even gotten up to the Tools that were released this time. To buy those you have to complete the 11x11 EX tools and then buy all of the 12x12 ones in order.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 24 2023 at 11:46 PM.
Old Sep 25 2023, 04:38 PM

Default fuel again

hi again

i dont get any fuels if i help other farmers facs
i also looked before and after and they did post fuel ,it doesnt exist in my barn ,so this must be a bug ,i think ,mayebe some of the devs can have a look on it
i know thy are verry buisy at the moment for us
but i would appriciate it if
happy farming
from austria vienna

tino

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity