Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 12 2023, 09:05 PM

Ok I will do so. I can't make the main acct do it so it probaby is some odd glitch. Thanks for trying to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
Then please contact Support as there is nothing we can do about this. We have not had any othere reports of this and I can't duplicate it.
Old May 13 2023, 02:20 PM

Default two farms open

can I have two farms open, working them alternately? Say farming on one and working others' facilities on the other - one on Facebook, the other through slashkey. Will they sync up?

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old May 13 2023, 02:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
can I have two farms open, working them alternately? Say farming on one and working others' facilities on the other - one on Facebook, the other through slashkey. Will they sync up?
Hi DeniseDJ,
I moved your post to the display thread.
That is something you would have to try to see if it works as it is not normal to be doing. I don't think they will sync immediately as not everything will update instantly. Some things only update when you have closed and reopened your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 13 2023, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DeniseDJ,
I moved your post to the display thread.
That is something you would have to try to see if it works as it is not normal to be doing. I don't think they will sync immediately as not everything will update instantly. Some things only update when you have closed and reopened your farms.
I am going to try it and report back if anyone is interested.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old May 14 2023, 10:34 PM

Post In game popups

Can you PLEASE rewrite the game code to allow us to decide if we want the in game popups or not. Frequently I'll be doing something inside the game and a popup will happen and cause me to make a mistake or have to redo something that costs me coins. Every single time I load the game there's multiple in game popups that keep me from playing till they've appeared and frequently I have very little time to play before I have to go onto something else.

Last edited by LisaScobee; May 14 2023 at 10:36 PM. Reason: added something
Old May 14 2023, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Can you PLEASE rewrite the game code to allow us to decide if we want the in game popups or not. Frequently I'll be doing something inside the game and a popup will happen and cause me to make a mistake or have to redo something that costs me coins.
Hi LisaScobee,
I moved your post to the thread about the display.
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one thgat fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2023, 11:52 AM

Default shortcuts

since i lost 2 spots in my shortcuts i have an idea to get 2 more spots open..you could combine the too box and maps into one spot and also gifts and storage..that would free up 2 spaces..i'm really missing the 2 spots i lost,,those shortcuts make it so much easier/faster playing the game..thanks..
Old May 18 2023, 12:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
since i lost 2 spots in my shortcuts i have an idea to get 2 more spots open..you could combine the too box and maps into one spot and also gifts and storage..that would free up 2 spaces..i'm really missing the 2 spots i lost,,those shortcuts make it so much easier/faster playing the game..thanks..
Hi Barbara Nixon,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the display.
You have not lost the 2 spots in your shortcuts. Go to the shortcuts manager (bent arrow up in top right) and you can add those back in. You only lost them at that time because the preferences database had to be expanded which set the shortcuts back to default settings. You need to edit your shortcuts to include those 2 spots back in.
Old May 21 2023, 09:50 PM

Hello Since the last update when I go into Fullscreen I cannot change the preferences if I want to turn on my trees or turn them off I have to turn off the Fullscreen option and click the preferences I want and then back to Fullscreen
Old May 21 2023, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hello Since the last update when I go into Fullscreen I cannot change the preferences if I want to turn on my trees or turn them off I have to turn off the Fullscreen option and click the preferences I want and then back to Fullscreen
Hi Nettie,
I have just tried this in both Facebook and the website and had no problem with changing the preferences. Only thing I can suggest is to clear your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

For clearing from Facebook:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

You might want to make sure your browser and computer are updated and restart your computer.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide