Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2021, 05:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
ok but the link you gave me is the same one I gave them and they are unable to get to their farms using it, all they get is a grey screen regardless if they click the link or copy and paste it into their address bar when the page/window loads all that appears is a grey screen no game tabs or anything.
Hi Storm,
Just give them the link for testing and the instructions. As it will not load in the current one for playing then they need to run the test one and report the information. The current play one does not log the information the developers need.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:57 PM

User ID #1221672624
I don't mean to sound sarcastic but I have done everything you have told me to do over the past couple weeks. Nothing makes anything happen. I went through the 7 steps I can only go through #5. I have an iMac using Safari version 13.1.2. All I get is the black screen with a white box. There is a "progress" line (white) that immediately races across and stops at about 90%. Today there is a new item. In the bottom left is a small box with the word NONE inside it. I have used this computer with Safari for around 10 years with no problems. It will load in Chrome but of course at this stage all I can do is just what I can do myself. (plant, plow, harvest) At this point I am ready to just forget about Farm Town and say it was fun while it lasted.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:59 PM

I cannot get to the the new game userid1338879871 stopped in the black white version. Thank you Cheri
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:01 PM

First I'd like to say Thank you to all the FT Team (Devs & Mods) for all you are doing for us FT addicts... I have a few questions regarding the HTML5...
1 - Should we empty ALL the Reg Facs??? (I only take what I need to fill up my Client Facs, so at present I have a lot DONE and sitting in Reg Facs)
2 - I am one those players that do 9x9 overlapped fields and also layering... I know you do not recommend this and that we farm at our own risk... But, I was curious so in the HTML5 version I tested multi layers... ... What say you???

Thank you...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 11 2021 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Removed layering information
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgold0541 View Post
User ID #1221672624
I don't mean to sound sarcastic but I have done everything you have told me to do over the past couple weeks. Nothing makes anything happen. I went through the 7 steps I can only go through #5. I have an iMac using Safari version 13.1.2. All I get is the black screen with a white box. There is a "progress" line (white) that immediately races across and stops at about 90%. Today there is a new item. In the bottom left is a small box with the word NONE inside it. I have used this computer with Safari for around 10 years with no problems. It will load in Chrome but of course at this stage all I can do is just what I can do myself. (plant, plow, harvest) At this point I am ready to just forget about Farm Town and say it was fun while it lasted.
Hi pgold,
The logging information from the tests will have to be looked at by the developers. We (moderators) do not have access to that information nor would we know what to tell you to fix for this. Every computer and browser set up is different for each person and it takes time to try and remotely determine what needs to be fixed where.
As long as you can load it in Chrome you are at least able to play. Yes the only thing we can do right now is to do our own work. Please give them time to work therough this with the loading problems and get the other functions woirking and released to us over the next weeks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
First I'd like to say Thank you to all the FT Team (Devs & Mods) for all you are doing for us FT addicts... I have a few questions regarding the HTML5...
1 - Should we empty ALL the Reg Facs??? (I only take what I need to fill up my Client Facs, so at present I have a lot DONE and sitting in Reg Facs)
2 - I am one those players that do 9x9 overlapped fields and also layering... I know you do not recommend this and that we farm at our own risk... But, I was curious so in the HTML5 version I tested multi layers... ... What say you???

Thank you...
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
I can't say for sure, but your facilities will not lose anything in them. I plan on filling mine tonight before midnight for them to have products to work on while we wait.
I am sorry we can not tell you anything about the layering. Please do not post anything concerning that in the forums.
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:16 PM

1075843246 - when i try to log into farm town nothing happens. it show things in a grey colour. (first time forum user so not sure if doing the right thing)

Valerie Lyn
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:17 PM

Seems it is the 12th January whereever in the world. There is an icon across the green screen I am in Australia. I can't seem to get past it but I can load the HTML5 from the link you provided
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new flash message.jpg (83.6 KB, 2 views)

Lara's Farm
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:17 PM

What happens tomorrow as flash is supposed to end on the 12th. Will we still be able to get in to collect coins on our quests etc??? I'm thinking our PC's might not let us in??
Old Jan 11 2021, 06:18 PM

Thanks Taz for your prompt reply... re layering, I know, but just was curious, wasn't really expecting an answer... thanks for all you do...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl