Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 05 2017, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Storage sorting not doing as the update says it would. Also it sorts items from least to most, shouldn't it list from most to least.

But is isn't totaling large and regular then large, then small. I don't see ANY totaled.

Also, suggestion, would LOVE sort by VALUE at the Market.
Thank you.
Hi John,
The sorting has to be set to sort by Stored Amount. Yes it still sorts smallest amout to largest. You will not see the total, but it is now totals the crop amounts by adding the large and regular boxes together and then placing that crop in order by amount.
As Raul's example said if you have 2,000 large boxes of tomatoes and 1,000 regular boxes then it totals those to equal 3,000. Now if you also had 2,000 large boxes of rice and 1,010 regular boxes. Then the order you would see for those two would be tomatoes first and rice second.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2017, 08:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisnicole View Post
I don't like the update for fishing. My ponds are stacked and it takes longer to fish.
I agree, we spent real money to get the turbo boat and it's now so slow. I disagree it has to do with the amount of people playing the game due to the new update. It's mentioned in the update with very vague reference to may be slower or faster. What sort of comment is that for goodness sake!!!

We purchase the bigger tools expecting it to be faster for us...not slower!!
Old Apr 05 2017, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
The sorting has to be set to sort by Stored Amount. Yes it still sorts smallest amout to largest. You will not see the total, but it is now totals the crop amounts by adding the large and regular boxes together and then placing that crop in order by amount.
As Raul's example said if you have 2,000 large boxes of tomatoes and 1,000 regular boxes then it totals those to equal 3,000. Now if you also had 2,000 large boxes of rice and 1,010 regular boxes. Then the order you would see for those two would be tomatoes first and rice second.
My list in by stored amount only shows regular then large. There is no total shown so I would have to do the addition in my head?
Old Apr 05 2017, 08:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Storage sorting not doing as the update says it would. Also it sorts items from least to most, shouldn't it list from most to least.

But is isn't totaling large and regular then large, then small. I don't see ANY totaled.

Also, suggestion, would LOVE sort by VALUE at the Market.
Thank you.
I would also love to be able to sort by value at the market. It would be an ENORMOUS help.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 05 2017, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
My list in by stored amount only shows regular then large. There is no total shown so I would have to do the addition in my head?
Hi John, Yes you would have to do the math in your head. The totalling is not printed out for you. It is done with in the program so it can sort the whole crop by the correct order. Before you saw the regular boxes in one place in the list and the large in another position. Now you see them together next to each other.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 05 2017, 08:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
PLEASE, when we harvest/shake/chop/fish REMOVE the items as soon as it is done. Having a ghost image or artifact appear for a delay makes it difficult to see where the line is between done and not done and I'm sure it is a bandwidth and server drain to have every harvest be a two-step process rather than just a one-step process (ready to gone rather than ready to ghost to gone)!!!
I agree with this. Especially for trees and flowers, the ghost/shadow makes it harder to select the next area to harvest, and now I see that the the ghost/shadow business has been applied to the water features too, when it didn't used to be. It certainly doesn't add to the user's experience, and as John said, it seems like it is EXTRA work for the program and server to have them first ghost, then disappear. I wish things would just disappear immediately once they've been harvested.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 05 2017, 10:50 PM

i guess we are getting the new stuff tonight
Old Apr 05 2017, 11:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

bring back the eye, so i can control what i want to see,
Old Apr 05 2017, 11:55 PM

In Raul's notes it says Facilities are due later today (Wednesday) and this is Thursday. I don't see them in the store. Any word on when they'll be out?

And re. our posting a quick reply of thanks, it shows the Developers we care and we like the updates and also sets us up for email notifications when others post in this thread.

And re. trees, as I run out of the fruit I go plant more of that tree. The other day I wore myself out planting 1,400 banana trees. Before that it was lemons. Before that it was apples. The increase in need for trees comes with the release of new eateries.
Old Apr 06 2017, 12:45 AM

I added a whole lot of coin buildings to Farm 18 this week .... the Neighbourhood chains Contest does not seem to take them into account. I am not sure if it is due to this release or not. I have run MEMCACHE

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Closed Thread