Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 01 2022, 04:14 PM

Default Chet Evors

Can't get into farmtown, just like when you had problems with Facebook.
Try to enter you site and all it does is take me to Facebook with notice of either down, wrong link and shut down.
Didn't any notices about a shut down so what is going on?
Are you and facebook working it out or not?
Had a lot to get done and can't even get in again.
Just started today so was working fine yesterday tell 2 am in California time.
Please let us know what is happening.
God bless and pray all is okay soon.
Old Dec 01 2022, 04:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
Can't get into farmtown, just like when you had problems with Facebook.
Try to enter you site and all it does is take me to Facebook with notice of either down, wrong link and shut down.
Didn't any notices about a shut down so what is going on?
Are you and facebook working it out or not?
Had a lot to get done and can't even get in again.
Just started today so was working fine yesterday tell 2 am in California time.
Please let us know what is happening.
God bless and pray all is okay soon.
Hi Chet Evors,
Please read the announcement at the top of any of the forum sections.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 01 2022, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi rjfxvii,
I am not avoiding the issue as not being an employee of Farm Town I can not tell you if they will do any compensation. This is not something I or any of the moderators here can offer any information for as we are only players like you.
Then either the developers can provide a method of RESPONSIVE customer service to those of us who are paying customers or they can expect that we're just not going to be paying any more. Period. Several days got trimmed off that PAID FOR Farm Pass time frame with ZERO compensation or redress, and Slashkey seems to have just expected we'd all be a bunch of addicted suckers, and swallow it whole and re-up. This is unacceptable, and the devs should be prepared for a lot of the addicted suckers to decline to be conned yet a third time.
Old Dec 01 2022, 04:40 PM

Default people

I find it entertaining when this happens. It really brings out special emotions in people.

I recall when I first started I dumped 1000's yes 1000's of real dollars into this game. Does it bother me that the game is down from time to time, yes. But theres nothing I can do. Theres nothing the Moderators can do.
In fact, the moderators deserve a lot of credit and should not have to deal with peoples frustrations.

So sit back and wait.
Old Dec 01 2022, 05:11 PM

I agree with you. The mods here put up with a lot of heat when things like this happen and, for all we know, receive no compensation for the amount of time they spend on here. I know just in reading through all their polite responses back to each posting asking why can't I get on my farm that they spend quite a lot of time on here. That's time they can't spend on their own farms (when they are working).

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I find it entertaining when this happens. It really brings out special emotions in people.

I recall when I first started I dumped 1000's yes 1000's of real dollars into this game. Does it bother me that the game is down from time to time, yes. But theres nothing I can do. Theres nothing the Moderators can do.
In fact, the moderators deserve a lot of credit and should not have to deal with peoples frustrations.

So sit back and wait.
Old Dec 01 2022, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
Looks like I just lost 2 Farm Cash.
I know you are not responsible Taz, but it IS very frustrating to those of us who diligently play the game, buy Farm Cash, etc and then the game will not load and we are left with nothing beyond a notice that the game is now up.
I'm going to lose Farm Cash from quests to this too, and not for the first time.
Beyond that... I planned, to the degree possible, my harvests, ships, trains, and facilities (for bonuses) to coincide with our new Farm Pass schedule. This broke my roll, for myself and my neighbors, just as it was all prepared and about to start. Anywhere off FB, maybe with FB still as an option, sounds great to me today.

George.S.
Irritated farmer since 2009
Old Dec 01 2022, 05:42 PM

for those of us still able to play, will the tasks we do count / save ? or we wasting our time?
Old Dec 01 2022, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
for those of us still able to play, will the tasks we do count / save ? or we wasting our time?
Hi JNelson,

Anything you can do currently will still be saved. When you are working on your farms you are working directly through the Farm Town servers. Of course anything like sending gifts, posting facilities, trying to hire, or anything that has you leaving your farms will not work nor will it let you get back to your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 01 2022, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post

The last time this happened, those who were still able to play were not wasting their time.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Dec 01 2022, 05:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Farm Town is down again as of early morning 1st Dec 2022.

Farm Town has been Deactivated by Facebook again.

We do apologize, but we had no prior warning that this was going to happen.

The developers are looking into the latest reasons for why this has happened again and that will take some time.

We do not have any time frame for you yet as to when the game might be back up again.

We will update the Announcement in the forum as soon as we have more information to add!

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

Once again, we can only apologize for the inconvenience caused!

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error