Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Old Jan 21 2010, 04:49 PM

Arrow Farm Town Data Sheets

Welcome to your resource for Farm Town Data Sheets

Several of our members have worked up data sheets for use in calculating the value of crops etc. For your convenience we will post a list of them here for you. Please note that none of these are a true Official Data Sheet, in that none of them were created, nor are they maintained by Slashkey. They are as accurate as the individual creators can make them with the information they have. Even the data sheet that holds the title of Official Farm Town Data Sheet is not official in the strictest sense of the word. It was given that title due to the fact the original creator was a moderator on this forum at the time it was created.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SOME DATA SHEETS MAY CONTAIN MACROS AND/OR LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES.
There is no guarantee that all links will be safe and secure, and you use these links AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Neither the forum moderators nor developers of Farm Town can be held responsible for any malware or viruses downloaded as a result of using these sites.
It is your responsibility to scan for malware and to ensure your antivirus protection is up to to date.

How do I get my data sheet listed here?

Post a link to your data sheet in this thread.

When your link has been verified and approved your link will show up in this thread.

If you would like information on how to use your data sheet included in this thread please include that information in your original post.

Links to data sheets that are not stand alone data sheets, but are part of a website will take longer to be approved.

What if I have questions about how a data sheet works?

Questions and opinions regarding the data sheets in this thread can be communicated to the creator of the data sheet via private message. All posts that are not a data sheet with information regarding that data sheet may be removed with out notice to the poster.

How do I get the information I need for my data sheet when new levels and items come out?

Requests to the developers for information for your data sheets may be posted here to be passed on to the developers. Again their response is at their convenience so we make no guarantees as to the length of time it may take to get the information for you, but we will pass along your request and post the response here in this thread so that it is available to anyone working on a data sheet.

Last edited by Taz D; May 18 2014 at 11:22 PM.
Old Jan 12 2012, 02:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Hoping that the file is uploaded correctly and in the correct format.

Many regards

S

**NB: Clicking the link starts immediate download of the file.**
Attached Files
File Type: zip Farm town facilities costs.zip (12.9 KB, 180 views)

Last edited by Molly Mew; Feb 26 2013 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Mod warning re download
Old Feb 26 2013, 08:32 PM

What a wonderful surprise! Thanks Molly!!
Here is the link to my request to be added to this forum:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-Dd...it?usp=sharing

*UPDATED* information is current with the 22 March release.

This is a spreadsheet made in excel 2013. There are NO macros in this spreadsheet.

The link will take you to Google documents - to be used, this document must be downloaded and opened in Microsoft Excel.

When I use Firefox, There is an arrow under the word "File" in the top left of the screen (Under "SOD FARMER FARM TOWN..."). That is where/how you download the document to your desktop.
When I use Internet Explorer, there is an option on the bottom right of the screen to download.

Once downloaded, open using Microsoft Excel and begin.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions - I will respond as quickly as I am able.

Last edited by sod farmer; Apr 08 2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: updated info
Old Jul 19 2014, 09:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Location: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000182014524
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Factory requirement list

FARMTOWN FACTORY REQUIREMENTS
Created and maintained by PAT PITRE HOLLOWAY

WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE YOU PURCHASE A PARTICULAR FACTORY.

UPDATED *2/28/24*

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...umEkJcUEA/edit

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Daisy-A-Day; Feb 28 2024 at 11:45 PM.
Old Jan 27 2024, 01:40 PM

My spread sheet project is different from the other wonderful data sheets that I've seen. I focus on ingredients packs. It started as a way for me to know what item(s) I should request to get the most hen eggs. I could find out in game how many eggs a batch uses but the only way to find out how many batches in a request is to make the request. The project has grown and evolved over the year I've been working on it (I took some breaks) and there are a number of linked spreadsheets with more planned.

I can always use help with batch sizes of items that I don't have yet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing