Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 05 2011, 04:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysuzie View Post
I have a 4x4 harvester and plower. When I go to a farm, I start clearing right away. Many times after beginning the job, I realize there is another worker who is more times than not a worker with no tools. At that point, I state I am leaving the rest of the work for that other worker. It just doesn't seem fair to pit workers with tools against workers with no tools. When a worker is hired first, that worker deserves to work the whole farm. And why do people hire more than one worker anyway? I don't think there is a solution for this issue but I just had to vent. Ok. Done. Have a nice day. :-)
Because I can, because I want too, because it is my farm and I will hire as many as I like. I do not like it when people ask for or expect solo work I think it is very greedy of them. I have 3 crop farms that have almost 1000 fields on them if 2 people can't share then they don't need to be working for me. I will never hire someone in the mp asking for solo work I do not care the reason why they are asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitsandworms View Post
sassysuzie
you wonder why somepeople hire more that one worker.
I know this has happened to me before, I will click on someone to hire them, wait for a reply, if there is no reply in say 10 seconds i will try to hire another worker, they take the job, in the mean time the first worker returns to the computer, notices there is a request to ork and clicks yes, and then I have two workers now,
Now while I see your point I think only waiting 10 seconds is a little to fast, you need to give people a fighting chance to respond to you they don't need to be sitting mouse in hand ready to jump at a request when it comes up. This is a farming game not a game of who can click the fastest.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.