Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 16 2010, 03:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Default new things

Hi,
it would be cool if you guys could have a tuscan village! i will try to emulate a tuscan village complete with a winery and wine cellar, olive trees etc...a really grand tuscan villa! if i knew how to do graphic arts i could design one...but i cant
what do you think?
Old Aug 16 2010, 04:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
Oh my what about the Update???
This was good!! I needed this chuckle today, thanks Grumpa! But what is the status of the new update! Is it waterlogged!! LOL

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 16 2010, 04:16 PM

Well i think 18 days without new update is ENOUGH !!!! I really love farmtown , but i dont like the way they r behaving. Why just they dont come and say : Dear farmtown players we apologize for the delay but we r currently working on some game problems or whatever and thats why the update havent still be released...

One simple note will be enough !!!

Thats my opinion...
Old Aug 16 2010, 04:27 PM

I agree with you Crispey, however I predict that once the update does finally emerge, everyone will quickly forget about the wait and there will be pages and pages of people saying how awesome the update is and that it's the best ever....EVAH!....and FT is the greatest with the greatest devs.

That is until a glitch is discovered and then we'll hear complaints until it is fixed. Then, when fixed people will be asking for the next update.

Rinse, repeat.
Old Aug 16 2010, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyonthefarm View Post
This was good!! I needed this chuckle today, thanks Grumpa! But what is the status of the new update! Is it waterlogged!! LOL
Last I heard it was on a slow boat from China???? Oh please don't tell me that the update includes Sharks in the big Sea... the Sharks have attacked the boat and now the update is at the bottom of the ocean?

Can you tell that this game is actually affecting my ability to function as a normal human being (although if you check with my husband - that was always in doubt ).

Another Scottish Night falls and the F5 button has taken yet another pounding... but once again we live in hope .... oh to go back to the days when I dreamt only of plow lines - do you remember those first heady days of Farm Town when you closed your eyes and all you could see was plow lines!

And yes we are thankful for what we have to date; but I also know the developers must be very happy we want more - when they started with 34 Levels they didn't even dream about today where they had a forum full of 'Olivers' saying 'Please Sir, can I have some more?'

Note to self: Must teach oneself not to ramble in forum

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Aug 16 2010, 05:20 PM

Default new decorations

I saw some new decorations on some farms but cannot find them in my store, one is a new cupid type statue, and one looked like a mermaid in a pool thing.... any news?
Old Aug 16 2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachmom View Post
I saw some new decorations on some farms but cannot find them in my store, one is a new cupid type statue, and one looked like a mermaid in a pool thing.... any news?
Sorry to disappoint Beachmom - the cupid was from last Valentine's day - the mermaid in the pool? well ... now that one might be a concoction of something but at this minute in time I'm trying to think what? Grumpa????? Any suggestions?

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old Aug 16 2010, 05:30 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm looking forward to the update too, but seriously people, they never promised one every two weeks. If you've been playing a long time, there was a point where we only got an update once every four months or so - and that was usually to add a few decorations and some seeds. I can't wait to see what is new, but I'll happily take this wait over the way it used to be.
Old Aug 16 2010, 05:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

PLEASE I need another farm and some more updates do you listen I have written but nobody ever responds

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 16 2010, 05:38 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to free1indeed Send a message via Skype™ to free1indeed
Default T-shirt and cup in signatures

How in the world does a person get one of those?
Closed Thread