Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2010, 01:48 AM

I looooooovvvvveeee the new stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FT went from being hohum boring --level up to get the decoration you want--- to being active-creative-thinking again!!!!!!! LLLLLOOOOVVVEEE IT! I'M BACK!
Old Apr 15 2010, 01:52 AM

hey....I'll never get the chocolate factory,,,but if I can get a choco liquer once in awhile that's lovely!!!! I have plenty of cocoa trees and no hope of ever being able to produce the liquor.......I think for those that have the choco factories anyone getting a measly gift of choco liquor is no big deal. Play your game.
Old Apr 15 2010, 02:02 AM

Just how does one harvest the trees now???
Old Apr 15 2010, 03:27 AM

Talking Ingredients as gifts

I love all that you have done with improving Farm Town. It's wonderful. I notice a lot more of my neighbors getting back into the game. Being retired I have a lot of time on my hands but now I can hardly keep up with my three farms. It's great!! To hell with housework!!

Anyway, I have a question about getting the ingredients as gifts. If we can't use the ingredients right away do we keep them in the gift box or do we store them at the market with the rest of the things we sell? I'm not to clear on this part??

Thank you.

Facebook
IE 8
Windows XP

Joan (level 80)
Old Apr 15 2010, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll1234 View Post
I love all that you have done with improving Farm Town. It's wonderful. I notice a lot more of my neighbors getting back into the game. Being retired I have a lot of time on my hands but now I can hardly keep up with my three farms. It's great!! To hell with housework!!

Anyway, I have a question about getting the ingredients as gifts. If we can't use the ingredients right away do we keep them in the gift box or do we store them at the market with the rest of the things we sell? I'm not to clear on this part??

Thank you.

Facebook
IE 8
Windows XP

Joan (level 80)
You can do either.
Open the gift box and hover over the picture of the food item. Where other gifts say 'use' and 'more', these will say 'store' and 'more'. Click the store button and the item is moved to storage ready to be used.
Old Apr 15 2010, 09:39 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to free1indeed Send a message via Skype™ to free1indeed

I just went to make some coffee ice cream and it said I had to have "ground" coffee. I went to my windmil and only flour shows in there. HOW do I get "ground" coffee?
Old Apr 15 2010, 09:41 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to free1indeed Send a message via Skype™ to free1indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomTel View Post
Just how does one harvest the trees now???
With the harvest sickle
Old Apr 15 2010, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by free1indeed View Post
I just went to make some coffee ice cream and it said I had to have "ground" coffee. I went to my windmil and only flour shows in there. HOW do I get "ground" coffee?
Ground coffee is in the gifts. You can ask your neighbors to send it to you.
Old Apr 15 2010, 09:45 AM

Talking I'm in love

I have to say, these facilities are genius. Previously, I would plant a bunch of rosemary and visit my farm every 3rd day to harvest/replant. These facilities have really breathed new life into the game and I *love* it! Now I check on my farms multiple times a day. This is probably not a good thing...LOL. Keep those facilities coming! The worst thing about them is that I keep having to rearrange my farm to make room! Not a bad problem to have. Now let's just find a way to incorporate the herbs. Maybe a spice/herb factory?

Thanks so much for your continued efforts!
Farmer Jessica
Old Apr 15 2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
I have to say, these facilities are genius. Previously, I would plant a bunch of rosemary and visit my farm every 3rd day to harvest/replant. These facilities have really breathed new life into the game and I *love* it! Now I check on my farms multiple times a day. This is probably not a good thing...LOL. Keep those facilities coming! The worst thing about them is that I keep having to rearrange my farm to make room! Not a bad problem to have. Now let's just find a way to incorporate the herbs. Maybe a spice/herb factory?

Thanks so much for your continued efforts!
Farmer Jessica
I totally agree I was doing the same, planting rosemary and returning every three days, hardly visiting neighbours, now its as if the game has come to life. Trouble is I now need a 4th farm!!