Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 18 2010, 02:51 AM

This update is mostly ****! hee hee, I meant manure
Thanks for all the efforts for intriguing stuff Love, love Farm Town!
Old Aug 18 2010, 02:56 AM

1. My Big Bulldozer doesn't work. I plowed 4 field with big plower just for purpose. I select Delete fields and move it over fields no field get selected. I have 'Remove spaces' checked.
I tried to click anyway but doesn't do anything.

2. I fertilized my farms just after upgrade. Now I had some barley to harvest (which wasn't ready when I fertilized). I harvested some fields by myself just to test new feature and my harvest doubled. I then hired someone from the market to harvest the rest and got exactly as I would before, no double harvest for his part. I checked first post here and it doesn't say you have to harvest yourself to get double crates.
This is the quote from first post of this hread:
'If you hire others to harvest, you will get 2 Large boxes instead of one. Employees will get twice the amount of coins, and 2 boxes as well every time they receive an additional bonus box when harvesting.'

I really hope you can repair this soon, because I soooo like new tools.
Old Aug 18 2010, 03:07 AM

this is a complaint about the game,seeing that i cant never find the right spot to put it.everytime slashkey makes new levels they never seem to do anything for us lower level farmers,this is not right,you do not need to keep creating new levels everytime you do you cause glitches with the game.leave the game alone or put the new levels and items on a different server and work the bugs out before you put it into the game.thats why you have debuggers that is thier job.sorry to be writting this way but slashkey is getting as bad as other creators of games.
Old Aug 18 2010, 03:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

1) double plow is broken

2) pick machine/diamond for the fertilizer seems to embed it into the ground randomly on the next farm. Is there a better way to move or not move machinery to multiple farms and get them to work? there needs to be a definitive reference on how to move things you can't afford to purchase for every farm. The current method is lame and inconsistent. See poo spreader and tree shaker.

3) CHAINSAW

4) CHAINSAW

5) CHAINSAW
Old Aug 18 2010, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
1) double plow is broken

2) pick machine/diamond for the fertilizer seems to embed it into the ground randomly on the next farm. Is there a better way to move or not move machinery to multiple farms and get them to work? there needs to be a definitive reference on how to move things you can't afford to purchase for every farm. The current method is lame and inconsistent. See poo spreader and tree shaker.

3) CHAINSAW

4) CHAINSAW

5) CHAINSAW
Hi, double plough is not broken . Just a glitch that has been fixed.
Old Aug 18 2010, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
The harvesters get double coin AND double crop! It's in the release information.
First, this is a real bonus for lower level farmers........ especially the ones who come to market and
"........ please hire me for pineapples........"
"........ anyone have pineapples......."
"....... I want to harvest pineapples ALONE please......"

hahahahahahha...... I don't want to be in the way of that stampede !

Second, for the "not fair" list:
#619 "......it's not fair because the new farmers can accumulate cash faster that older farmers can. We worked for it, they get it handed to them....."

Third.... this new release is going to help the developers by giving them a "manure" load of income. Think of all the spreaders that have already sold, and the ones that will sell..... thousands and thousands at $9.99 real money.

Maybe I should be a democrat and expect one for free with stimulus money
Old Aug 18 2010, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipka View Post
1. My Big Bulldozer doesn't work. I plowed 4 field with big plower just for purpose. I select Delete fields and move it over fields no field get selected. I have 'Remove spaces' checked.
I tried to click anyway but doesn't do anything.

2. I fertilized my farms just after upgrade. Now I had some barley to harvest (which wasn't ready when I fertilized). I harvested some fields by myself just to test new feature and my harvest doubled. I then hired someone from the market to harvest the rest and got exactly as I would before, no double harvest for his part. I checked first post here and it doesn't say you have to harvest yourself to get double crates.
This is the quote from first post of this hread:
'If you hire others to harvest, you will get 2 Large boxes instead of one. Employees will get twice the amount of coins, and 2 boxes as well every time they receive an additional bonus box when harvesting.'

I really hope you can repair this soon, because I soooo like new tools.
Same here why have it doesn't work!!!!! I move it over plow land and nothing highlighted to be deleted. So what does the big $80,000 coins Bulldoze do because doesn't delete anything for me??
Old Aug 18 2010, 05:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to oldsheila

That's all ok but how the hell do you get the green dollars without buying them with real money, The surveys and games don't really pay you when you go into them??I find it takes forever to earn them.
Old Aug 18 2010, 05:29 AM

Q. What is better than getting a 6th farm?

A. Doubling the output from the first 5.

Good thinking guys.
Old Aug 18 2010, 05:33 AM

The flower harvest tool is the best tool around harvest in secs what use to take forever. lol
Closed Thread