Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
I just went to market, sold both of my products (Oast House) and received between 10 and 15 offers for products. No error message, received all of them and even turned 1 down at 50% over market.

Have you refilled those facilities? That is the only way products will show there. They are not added when you store.
I tested this out with an old avatar who had no goods in storage at all... I met him at the Trade Market, gave him some free goods which had miraculously appeared in my Super Facility... then had him try to accept free goods when others offered it to him... none could be accepted... always got that same message...saying the transaction could not be completed, try again later... and nothing showed in his storage other than the first lot of goods from myself... others were also experiencing this same message.... there needs to be a separate section in our storage for these goods as currently no one knows for sure if they are actually getting anything...
Old Jan 25 2019, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I tested this out with an old avatar who had no goods in storage at all... I met him at the Trade Market, gave him some free goods which had miraculously appeared in my Super Facility... then had him try to accept free goods when others offered it to him... none could be accepted... always got that same message...saying the transaction could not be completed, try again later... and nothing showed in his storage other than the first lot of goods from myself... others were also experiencing this same message.... there needs to be a separate section in our storage for these goods as currently no one knows for sure if they are actually getting anything...
Hi Aussie Rae,
They won't be in a separate section because they are just products which do not have but one size. If you want to make a suggestion please post iit in the Suggestions section.
Only thing I can tell you about the transaction problems you are having is to contact Support at let them see if they can figure it out as we have not been able to reproduce this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2019, 07:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
They won't be in a separate section because they are just products which do not have but one size. If you want to make a suggestion please post iit in the Suggestions section.
Only thing I can tell you about the transaction problems you are having is to contact Support at let them see if they can figure it out as we have not been able to reproduce this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Did that earlier, got the automatic response... am taking a break for a while in the hopes it gets fixed... used the other account just to satisfy myself that I was not imaging it all...
Old Jan 25 2019, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just added this update:

Post Release Updates - January 25th, 8:30PM

- If you try to sell the same product to several users at the same time, the first one that accept the offer is the one that get the products, the rest will see the following message: "Sorry, this offer has already been taken by another farmer."

- When you receive an offer, in that first message you will now see the Markup % above or below market, so you don't have to click the Review Offer if the % is too high for you.

- Changed the different Markup % available when selling Super Facility products, the maximum above market is now 50%.

- The default Markup % is now 0% (market price)
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2019, 08:00 PM

Hi.. This new super factory is not working for me i got rid of my glass stuff at marketplace with farmers but my neighbour part is not working can not sell them anything but they can sell to me can you look and see what is wrong
Thanks for your help
Old Jan 25 2019, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda bohn View Post
Hi.. This new super factory is not working for me i got rid of my glass stuff at marketplace with farmers but my neighbour part is not working can not sell them anything but they can sell to me can you look and see what is wrong
Thanks for your help
Hi Linda,
Make sure you have changed the top menu to Extra Products from Super Facility. They may have bought all they can of crops which gives you a message they can't buy any more. Change it to the right subtopic and wait a couple seconds to allow the message to go away.
Old Jan 25 2019, 08:07 PM

Default Is it mandatory to play the Super Facility?

Is it mandatory to play the Super Facility? Even if I don't play the game will I lose all my products stored from the facility that Farm Town chooses to use as a Super Facility?? E.g If farm town chooses the metal mill as a Super facility, am I going to lose all my metal sheets at the end of the day?

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 25 2019 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Remove unnecessary quote
Old Jan 25 2019, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmo View Post
Is it mandatory to play the Super Facility? Even if I don't play the game will I lose all my products stored from the facility that Farm Town chooses to use as a Super Facility?? E.g If farm town chooses the metal mill as a Super facility, am I going to lose all my metal sheets at the end of the day?
Hi Edmo,
No it is not mandatory for you to play the Super Facility. You will not lose any of the products from your facilities. If you don't open the Super Facility Manager to start your facility then the game will not choose one for you.
If you do open the manager and start a facility then it will accumulate products according to the rules, but they do not cost you any ingredients or money. If you don't sell them then they will disappear at midnight your time each day.
Old Jan 25 2019, 09:38 PM

Re: The Super Facility. I think the selling of one of the products to one farmer of one of the products of the Super Facility should be changed since you lose all the extra each day. If you don't have a lot of neighbors to sell to, you lose out.
Old Jan 25 2019, 09:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Re: The Super Facility. I think the selling of one of the products to one farmer of one of the products of the Super Facility should be changed since you lose all the extra each day. If you don't have a lot of neighbors to sell to, you lose out.
Hi RFMad,
If you want to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where we organize the suggestions by subject for the developers to see.
Closed Thread